Official BUF @ AZ thread

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this team had really turned a corner a short while back, but today proved the Defense really isn't what we thought, coaching is suspect and JP belongs on a flag football team in southern Cal somewhere.

Hard to explain this to those that keep laughing about the Bills.....

All I can say is if Edwards is out for any length of time, we are in trouble...

This team does not have confidence in Losman, and you can see it on the field....

They were within 7 points early in the 3rd quarter. That's not a bad place to be in. The problem wasn't Losman or Schonert, it was an idiotic defensive gameplan and no adjustments.

Let it go, this game had nothing to do with JP. We are down by 17 in the 4th, dink and dunk aint gonna work!

-The D

-Royal

-Schonerts play calling

-PF's horrible game plan

-Fowler's missed block

-Unprepared team

JP deserves none of the blame!

He never does..LOL.....9 total first downs..Abad fumble..Naaah...He certainly did nothing to lead this team to overcome anything either did he..

oh yeah bigtime. it throws off the consistencey of the offense. it puts more pressure on an already mediocre run game to perform and it extends the time our defense is on the field. not to mention the fact that every single player is in the mindset of there first string quarterback being hurt.

Does the defense suck today, you bet your ass it does, but a big part of that is because the offense(while good) has not had a drive of over 5 plays. our defense sucks because it is sucking wind.

Some of you guys are PATHETIC! You are just looking for a reason to bash someone. Jp is NOT the reason we are losing! If the D could stop the Cards, get the ball back, and give the offense more chances things would be different. If you want to place any blame look on the other side of the ball.

Soon as Trent went down, this game turned into an abortion.

JP can come up with 2 or 3 pretty plays a game and that's not enough. Same f---ing story now he's back in there. Short possessions w/ JP, which means the D has been out there most of the day. Turnovers, including a 'JP Classic' means they've been out there even longer. Sacks b/c the dude refuses to get the ball out quicker, hoping for the long ball that doesn't come very often. Warner has a hot hand and connecting everything even w/o Boldin.

The JP fanboys have kept saying how much better he'd be w/ this oline, and Schonert. Well. There you go. Same results.

If TE is out for any length of time, we are so screwed.

JP losman has little/nothing to do with this loss. The Bills are not winning any game where the defense casually gives up 40+ points. PF was handed a blueprint on how to beat the cards and ignored it. Loss is 100% on the coaching staff.

You did see him fumble for what resulted in a touchdown, right? I'm not a jp basher, I'm just saying.

It's on the whole team. All 3 phases. Everyone contributed including jpl.

oh yeah bigtime. it throws off the consistencey of the offense. it puts more pressure on an already mediocre run game to perform and it extends the time our defense is on the field. not to mention the fact that every single player is in the mindset of there first string quarterback being hurt.

Does the defense suck today, you bet your ass it does, but a big part of that is because the offense(while good) has not had a drive of over 5 plays. our defense sucks because it is sucking wind.

JP's dumb decision making and his telegraphing screen passes is abysmal. I was willing to give him the first quarter to get into the swing of things but he just isn't a good decision maker. He wants to go somewhere in the offseason and get a chance to start and he's not making a case for that today. I don't want him back as Buffalo's backup QB.

As I'm writing this he took a sack near the goal line. Aye Yi Yi!!