Official BUF @ AZ thread

Funny how when Trent gets sacked it's 100% the olines fault but when JP gets sacked it's 100% JPs fault. Man you dicks are pathetic. This team is not as good as their record.

Would be interesting to see how many times JP was sacked today versus Edwards the whole year???I knw Trent got lit up agains the Raiders..

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats mostly BS. i mean they are sucking wind because they arent stopping the other team. most of the problem is them since they never even stopped them at all in the first half from the BEGINNING of the game - how can them being tired have anything to do with the inept offense in the 1st quarter?

No, Trent being in this game would not have made ANY difference. they have 41 points and 14 or 17 are from turnovers, but the rest are straight up against our defense.

And take away 17 you get 24-17 and a chance to win with 8 minutes to go. But alas, 2 critical QB fumbles and a few bad sacks and we're now out of it. As bad as the defense was, JP and the Offense was just as responsible.

Sustain a few drives, not fumble twice by the Qb and it's a game.

But nope.

In the words of Dennis Greene:

"The Bills are Who we thought they were"

Overhyped, Overrated and overblown with a record padded with wins against scrub teams with key injuries.

Today Jauron's overrated bunch got exposed big time.

Too bad the truth hurts

We threw to Lee deep once, and it was successful...why not try it again??

Dude, JP has looked deep to Lee on every single play.

After it happened once Az made a simple adjustment and took it away, take Evans away from Losman and he becomes zero dimensional.

That's right, ZERO dimensional.

Warner wasn't rattled even once by our D-line

Where was the pressure?

No blitzes. Compare the defensive playcalling in this game vs. the playcalling in the Seattle game. The Seattle game plan was much better against a similar offensive scheme.

Where was the "Creep" today?

And take away 17 you get 24-17 and a chance to win with 8 minutes to go. But alas, 2 critical QB fumbles and a few bad sacks and we're now out of it. As bad as the defense was, JP and the Offense was just as responsible.

Sustain a few drives, not fumble twice by the Qb and it's a game.

But nope.

You make too much sense..

And we go from the Best team in the AFC East to the worst... Jets may put up a hundred on this gutless bunch... JP loks like Al Qeda with that beard and he is about as worthless.

I think anyone who is reasonable will admit that this is a different team on the road and on the east coast in particular - the Jets played them at home...

I really see no need for JP to play anymore in this game.

I could say the same thing about our defense, but hey if Edwards were still playing then they wouldn't have given up 41 points. :thumbsup: