Everyone on NFL Today picks AZ... WTF??

JB_55

dude... I'm just sayin. What's it gonna take to gain a little respect?

I think the Bills are beginning to gain some measure of respect. There have been numerous pundits throughout this week that have picked the Bills to win this week. However, AZ is not a fluff team and the the 2 teams are relatively evenly matched in many areas. Consequently, there have also been numerous pundits that have picked the Cards to win.

Yes, we're 4-0; but they're at home. I expect a much closer game than many here are predicting.

I think the Bills are beginning to gain some measure of respect. There have been numerous pundits throughout this week that have picked the Bills to win this week. However, AZ is not a fluff team and the the 2 teams are relatively evenly matched in many areas. Consequently, there have also been numerous pundits that have picked the Cards to win.

Yes, we're 4-0; but they're at home. I expect a much closer game than many here are predicting.

I totally agree with everything you said, but if we are that evenly matched, it would seem like it would be closer to 50/50 on picks.

Hold on... they're about to pick the game on ESPN... 3 to 2 BILLS!! Carter and TJ pick AZ.

I think it's time we question Chrissy Carter's sexuality.

I totally agree with everything you said, but if we are that evenly matched, it would seem like it would be closer to 50/50 on picks.

Hold on... they're about to pick the game on ESPN... 3 to 1 BILLS!! Carter and TJ pick AZ.

I think it's time we question Chrissy Carter's sexuality.

Yeah.. and Carter just picked Fitzgerald to be his game breaker. The guy definitely seems to think we suck ass.

:lol: here's to proving that guy wrong.

Just thing 2 weeks from now - how many people will picks the Bills over the Chargers?

Yeah.. and Carter just picked Fitzgerald to be his game breaker. The guy definitely seems to think we suck ass.

:lol: here's to proving that guy wrong.

Just thing 2 weeks from now - how many people will picks the Bills over the Chargers?

when we are 5-0 that will be interesting to see against SD

I'm picking the Cards too. Big deal. They have to lose eventually.

I'm picking the Bills, but if they lose, I won't be shocked.

Today a win means a lot, but a loss isn't really all that bad, when put in perspective. Still a win would really give them great momentum going into the bye week, and a commanding 5-0 start to the season. It would be really, really sweet.

I think they can do it. Go Bills!

dude... I'm just sayin. What's it gonna take to gain a little respect?

lining up and knocking the sh-- out of people on both sides of the ball from the first quarter on will do the trick. they LOOK like a very lucky 4-0 at this point.

i really don't care as long as they keep winning, but you and i bills fans. not everyone else is.

I'm picking the Bills, but if they lose, I won't be shocked.

Today a win means a lot, but a loss isn't really all that bad, when put in perspective. Still a win would really give them great momentum going into the bye week, and a commanding 5-0 start to the season. It would be really, really sweet.

I think they can do it. Go Bills!

That's what I keep telling myself, as well. A loss isn't that big of a deal. I think going into the season we all would have readily taken a 4-1 start. That being said.... man, would 5-0 feel good! while we sit back and relax for a week.

The Bills can definitely win this game. But, I don't think it'll be easy for them. The Cards are going to really want to win to get some confidence back. And after 2 weeks on the road, I see them coming out pumped. So, the Bills will, once again, have to survive the first quarter and then just continue to turn it on.

Respect isn't something you earn by whining about it.

A win is that much sweeter for every talking head who said it wouldn't happen.

Yep,

whining=no respect

winning=respect

Once we take care of some good teams over a long haul (more than just 4 games), the respect will come.

Bills aren't going to clobber anyone. just a tightly fought , low scoring win will do just fine.. just win.. no one will care in December how the games were won in September

The game plan is to keep the game close. We are not looking to blow teams out and i dont know if we are ready to do that just yet but we find a way to win

I'm picking the Cards too. Big deal. They're going to lose eventually, and I think this is the week and apparently they do too.

To me this is a pick'em. I don't see why people are upset that some people think the Cards will take this. Cards have a good team and they are at home and Buffalo hasn't exactly looked like the '84 Niners yet.