Surprised by the size of our corners per Buffalo News Today

puppet

According to the Buffalo News our corners are all similar sized: "Greer is 5-11, 180, Youboty 5-11, 189, and McKelvin 5-10, 184. "

I have always thought that Greer was much smaller than the other corners and that McKelvin was bigger. I was surprised to see Youboty listed as the biggest and heaviest of the three corners. Does anyone know if these figures are accurate?

According to the Buffalo News our corners are all similar sized: "Greer is 5-11, 180, Youboty 5-11, 189, and McKelvin 5-10, 184. "

I have always thought that Greer was much smaller than the other corners and that McKelvin was bigger. I was surprised to see Youboty listed as the biggest and heaviest of the three corners. Does anyone know if these figures are accurate?

Yes they're accurate. McGee is the shortest at 5'9".

Guest dog14787
I always thought Greer was like 5'8" for some reason.

Greer is one of the Bills tallest and is developing into our best CB, Greer sticks like glue. :thumbsup:

Per the bb.com roster page:

Youboty: 5-11

Greer: 5-11

McKelvin: 5-10

McGee: 5-9

Corner: 5-9

Th Bills have CB-size CBs.

Casey Anthony knows that all too well.

See, I think that's funny, but I'm a seriously sick individual.

Greer has been our tallest CB for a while now, except for the Will James experiment.

I was hoping Will James would bring much-needed size to the secondary. And I thought Youboty was a lost cause. So much for my potential career as an NFL DB scout!