Just saw Tomlin miked up on MNC.

Dan

Now that would be a riot! I'm guessing it'd be 2 minutes of silence with various clips of him standing on the sideline and at the end he'd say something like... "adequately sufficient way to make use of your ability to perform" as Trent walks past him.

And I mean that in a good way.

He's surprisingly chatty. He was on one of the pregame shows Sunday, might of been training camp or a pre season game but he was rather talkative.

I saw that too on Nfl network. He was actually very vocal but it was all "Let's go men. Execute men. Let's be sharp men." kind of stuff.

Why does everybody think he would be sedate?

I remember Levy having a similar demeanor, but when he was miked up, he had no problem throwing out the obscenities.

I distinctly remember one where he kept telling the ref a particular call was a "chickensh!t" call.

Why does everybody think he would be sedate?

I remember Levy having a similar demeanor, but when he was miked up, he had no problem throwing out the obscenities.

I distinctly remember one where he kept telling the ref a particular call was a "chickensh!t" call.

You over-officious jerk!

I wondered about that too. I don't think it's like everyone is making it out to be but it would be funny.

:thumbdown: Logical!

Or walk up to Donte after he just leveled a receiver and say:

"It would appear he let his shields down, Captain."

:blink:

I saw that too on Nfl network. He was actually very vocal but it was all "Let's go men. Execute men. Let's be sharp men." kind of stuff.

I think it was Levy who once said, in response to a question about his more even demeanor with players, that if a coach yells and screams all the time the players will eventually just shut it out. I can believe that.

You over-officious jerk!

:lol:

That is a great clip!!

Dick Jauron won't rise to Marv's level until he's won some big games, of course; but he's also going to have to come up with a Bills fight song, a la Marv's "Go Bills for we are here to cheer for you".

When he does, I hope one of the players records it and posts it on You Tube...I'm sure it'll be a barn burner.

he would probably have a few Kip moments from Napoleon Dynamite....you know when something bad happens, like when Kip puts the bowl down on the ground, then attempts to drive a van over it to prove its strength, only to have it shatter into a million pieces, telling "Dang it!!" when it doesn't work....

Now that would be a riot! I'm guessing it'd be 2 minutes of silence with various clips of him standing on the sideline and at the end he'd say something like... "adequately sufficient way to make use of your ability to perform" as Trent walks past him.

And I mean that in a good way.

LMMFAO. :lol:

I can imagine Jauron with gold contacts and a yellow Enterprise uniform and sickly lookin pasty dermis.

BTW, I don't think I've ever heard Dick use a contraction. EVER.

:ph34r:

P.S., I hadn't read the other replies when I came up with my witty response. Soz.

He's probably a mean, nasty SOB. Prolly sneaks up behind Trent and gently whispers in his ear: "listen you !@#$ up. You're gonna go out there a throw a TD or i'm gonna eat your children for dinner." And then quietly and calmly walks away as if nothing happened.

Then, "hey, Lester, get off your fat lazy a55 and give me those signal tapes of the first half."