The Bills are putting themselves in a bad position

ieatcrayonz

Actually I would have preferred that they dropped the home opener to the Seahawks and then beat the Rams on the road. Road wins count for more than home wins. And actually I disagree with Crayonz... we should lose to the 49ers and then beat the Cardinals.

finally the voice of reason

It sure is nice being 4-0 but this is the NFL. Parity is reality and no team is easy to beat. It is almost inevitable that there will be several ties for playoff positions.

The Bills are in a really bad position on tie breakers already. They are 2-0 against NFC opponents and will probably beat San Fran when they play them. That puts them at 3-0. This means if they win next week, they will end up losing just about any tie-breaking scenario as the NFC games count less. They might do ok within the division but if they are tied for a wild card they are in big trouble. This sounds weird, but if you want the Bills to make the playoffs, you shoot root for them to lose next week.

I am dumbfounded, moonstruck, rendered speechless.

And by winning 4 games against NFC teams we'd lose any tie breaker to the Titans if they were also 16-0.

They play the same amount of NFC teams as we do. Have you had to much to drink? You want to win as many games as possible. DO you think they play all AFC teams?

It sure is nice being 4-0 but this is the NFL. Parity is reality and no team is easy to beat. It is almost inevitable that there will be several ties for playoff positions.

The Bills are in a really bad position on tie breakers already. They are 2-0 against NFC opponents and will probably beat San Fran when they play them. That puts them at 3-0. This means if they win next week, they will end up losing just about any tie-breaking scenario as the NFC games count less. They might do ok within the division but if they are tied for a wild card they are in big trouble. This sounds weird, but if you want the Bills to make the playoffs, you should root for them to lose next week.

:timmo casually googles "do they still put lead in crayonz?"...:

It's you. It's actually one of the most brilliant things I've ever read on the internet. Think about what he's saying.

:rolleyes:

What he said was....and this was what he finishes with....."This sounds weird, but if you want the Bills to make the playoffs, you shoot root for them to lose next week."

I know crayonz enjoys a good joke(& I love it when he throws up this stuff)........

If we win all of our NFC games finishing 12-4 and tie with another team that only wins 3 of their NFC games.....yes they would win the tie-breaker. HOWEVER....in that scenario if we lose one of our NFC games(i.e. next week) we would only be 11-5 and wouldn't be in position to be in a tie-breaker.

Root for them to lose.....:flirt:

The Bills are in a really bad position on tie breakers already. They are 2-0 against NFC opponents and will probably beat San Fran when they play them. That puts them at 3-0. This means if they win next week, they will end up losing just about any tie-breaking scenario as the NFC games count less. They might do ok within the division but if they are tied for a wild card they are in big trouble. This sounds weird, but if you want the Bills to make the playoffs, you should root for them to lose next week.

You are an ass. Get out of town!!!!

Is this a joke? Are you for real? Your post is probably the most nonsensical that I have ever read. It makes no sense whatsoever!!!! The whole point is to WIN games to not be in a tiebraker. Win the games against teams youa re supposed to beat, and you have a great chance of making the playoffs. Please re-thinh your logic as there is none in your posy!!!!

Dude, there wouldn't be a tie breaker but you miss the point. Tie breakers come into play EVERY YEAR in the NFL. There is no mathematical way to avoid them.

sure there is...win the division and get a bye...

that way you can be assured that it will be OTHER teams fighting to figure out what their "odds" are if they win or lose certain games...