The Bills are putting themselves in a bad position

ieatcrayonz

People have a greater need to be right, than to be smart

Thanks for giving this retarded, non-sensical drivel a free bump genius. Seems to me you are doing an aweful lot of the posting that is keeping this ridiculous thread at the top. Let it go.

Thanks for giving this retarded, non-sensical drivel a free bump genius. Seems to me you are doing an aweful lot of the posting that is keeping this ridiculous thread at the top. Let it go.

the difference is, im not in the group that takes this thread and themselves and the internet, so seriously.

and yes, my 4 posts in this 11 page thread are whats keeping it alive.

OK, seriously, I am not totally shocked that MAYBE ONE PERSON took this thread seriously. The fact that the majority of people responding on this right now ACTUALLY DON"T SEE THE JOKE of this thread is VERY VERY SCARY. ayyyyy yayyyyy yaaaaayyyyy!!!!! There are a lot of brain cells missing around these parts......

PS - Crayonz, I like your style!

OK, seriously, I am not totally shocked that MAYBE ONE PERSON took this thread seriously. The fact that the majority of people responding on this right now ACTUALLY DON"T SEE THE JOKE of this thread is VERY VERY SCARY. ayyyyy yayyyyy yaaaaayyyyy!!!!! There are a lot of brain cells missing around these parts......

PS - Crayonz, I like your style!

I''m shocked!

Wanting your team to lose games is no joking matter. If all fans felt the same way the 12th man would be removed from the wall and we would have no home field advantage!

How can you defend such actions???

Ok, now I am confused and I thought I knew quite a bit about football. How does anytime put themselves in a bad position for tie breakers when they aren't losing? I didn' t know you could smoke crayons? I haven' t heard of too many teams who had the strategy of "Lets lose this week so we can win a tie breaker?" It is probably more like, "Lets not lose, and we don't have to worry about tie breakers!". Is this guy real or are we all being Punked?

Ok, now I am confused and I thought I knew quite a bit about football. How does anytime put themselves in a bad position for tie breakers when they aren't losing? I didn' t know you could smoke crayons? I haven' t heard of too many teams who had the strategy of "Lets lose this week so we can win a tie breaker?" It is probably more like, "Lets not lose, and we don't have to worry about tie breakers!". Is this guy real or are we all being Punked?

Clue: Check out his screen name. :ph34r:

okay this is her son again

first off i dont have a brother :pirate:

an 2nd.. this whole thread needs to jus get shut down for retardedness i know that aint a word

but i can make it one ha

were gonna win the divison sooooo, forget a tie breaker.. i mean the jets an pats an obviously the fins

are not on our level so if we win our divison which we are an you all can bet me on that

so screw the titans, they dont care me either, and either does half the nfl

the 1st place bills dont have to worry about any tie breakers or blowing games thats just poposterous

okay this is her son again

first off i dont have a brother :pirate:

an 2nd.. this whole thread needs to jus get shut down for retardedness i know that aint a word

but i can make it one ha

were gonna win the divison sooooo, forget a tie breaker.. i mean the jets an pats an obviously the fins

are not on our level so if we win our divison which we are an you all can bet me on that

so screw the titans, they dont care me either, and either does half the nfl

the 1st place bills dont have to worry about any tie breakers or blowing games thats just poposterous

I'll give you $5.00 if you register here at TBD as DirecTV#1

I explained all of this in my orginal post. Please re-read it.

I am not trying to be negative here. It is great that we are finally winning. I am merely pointing out facts. I am happy but not so caught up in the hype that I forget about simple math.

Simple math states that a record of 5-0 is a better record than 4-1.

Maybe the loss against Tampa Bay in 2000 was good for those Bills? Instead of 8-4, they were 7-5. Remember how that season degenerated after that? A season can turn on a win, or a loss.

Simple math states that a record of 5-0 is a better record than 4-1.

Maybe the loss against Tampa Bay in 2000 was good for those Bills? Instead of 8-4, they were 7-5. Remember how that season degenerated after that? A season can turn on a win, or a loss.

Simple math ignores its own simplicity when the NFC games are involved.

that post was toxic. hopefully, the bailout will take away your posts as well.

It sure is nice being 4-0 but this is the NFL. Parity is reality and no team is easy to beat. It is almost inevitable that there will be several ties for playoff positions.

The Bills are in a really bad position on tie breakers already. They are 2-0 against NFC opponents and will probably beat San Fran when they play them. That puts them at 3-0. This means if they win next week, they will end up losing just about any tie-breaking scenario as the NFC games count less. They might do ok within the division but if they are tied for a wild card they are in big trouble. This sounds weird, but if you want the Bills to make the playoffs, you should root for them to lose next week.

It sure is nice being 4-0 but this is the NFL. Parity is reality and no team is easy to beat. It is almost inevitable that there will be several ties for playoff positions.

The Bills are in a really bad position on tie breakers already. They are 2-0 against NFC opponents and will probably beat San Fran when they play them. That puts them at 3-0. This means if they win next week, they will end up losing just about any tie-breaking scenario as the NFC games count less. They might do ok within the division but if they are tied for a wild card they are in big trouble. This sounds weird, but if you want the Bills to make the playoffs, you should root for them to lose next week.

Put down the bong.