Arizona is going to be PISSED OFF going into this Bills game!!

Steely Dan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I wish the game was in buffalo because the Cards simply dont play well in the eastern time zone

the Cards can obviously pass the ball but their pass protection isnt great so if the Bills are able to pressure Warner he can make mistakes

the last 2 weeks the Bills have played games with the opposing teams coaches arse on the line and have gotten a really big first half from the opposition...the Bills just need to weather the potential storm on D and play their game and they should be fine...

IMO, this is going to be the hardest game of the year so far for the Bills.

*Give some prayers to Anquan Boldin. May he get well soon. :sick:

You should just sit back tonight and really enjoy this feeling. 4-0, three comeback wins in a row with a team that's both so young and so talented. I won't worry about a thing right now.

You should just sit back tonight and really enjoy this feeling. 4-0, three comeback wins in a row with a team that's both so young and so talented. I won't worry about a thing right now.

Enough said. As for Boldin, I hope he is going to be okay, but not in time to play this week. Without Boldin their air attack becomes very one dimensional and they have no running game. Buffalo's potential to be 5-0 at the bye is good, but we need to really show up for all four quarters next week. The Cardinals have a solid pass rush and our O-Line is going to have be really solid in both phases of the game.

I can't help it. This team has something to prove to me so far. The team has yet to face a great team in the league. Teams coming off a humiliating loss are usually tough to beat.

You're right it is a great win and I'm happy about it but I really want this team 5-0 going into the Bye week. :rolleyes:

I can't help it. This team has something to prove to me so far. The team has yet to face a great team in the league. Teams coming off a humiliating loss are usually tough to beat.

You're right it is a great win and I'm happy about it but I really want this team 5-0 going into the Bye week. :rolleyes:

how many great teams are there in the league? everyone thought Dallas was but they looked like crap today

I dont care who the Bills are playing, a win is a win

You're right it is a great win and I'm happy about it but I really want this team 5-0 going into the Bye week. :flirt:

I think you make a good point. We really haven't played a great team this year and based on our schedule I am not so sure we will - In the REGULAR Season at least :rolleyes:

We have played 2 teams that people expected us to walk over and we didn't...The Raiders are not as bad as I thought they were. Plus the players seem to like Kiffin...The Rams really aren't terrible either...Stephen Jackson is still a beast. Holt is a helluva WR and no team wants to go 0-4; they were going to play hard....

The Cards are not going to roll over and after giving up 6 tds; yes they are pissed about that showing to the crappy Jets...They will play hard...As bad as the Browns are, they will play hard on the Monday night game...

I think you make a good point. We really haven't played a great team this year and based on our schedule I am not so sure we will - In the REGULAR Season at least :flirt:

We have played 2 teams that people expected us to walk over and we didn't...The Raiders are not as bad as I thought they were. Plus the players seem to like Kiffin...The Rams really aren't terrible either...Stephen Jackson is still a beast. Holt is a helluva WR and no team wants to go 0-4; they were going to play hard....

The Cards are not going to roll over and after giving up 6 tds; yes they are pissed about that showing to the crappy Jets...They will play hard...As bad as the Browns are, they will play hard on the Monday night game...

Raiders suck ace. :rolleyes: You don't give up 17+ points AND THE LEAD in the 4th quarter TWICE in four gzmes and still consider yourself average let alone "good".

Arizona loses a lot of games and may be pissed off a lot then. Doesn't mean anything to me.

I think this Arizona team is better than people think. This is going to be in their home stadium in front of their fan.

how many great teams are there in the league? everyone thought Dallas was but they looked like crap today

I dont care who the Bills are playing, a win is a win

Did Dallas look bad or did Washington look good. I didn't see the game today.

Arizona is one of those teams that can score on anyone from anywhere. They do scare me quite a bit. 5-0 will be a great accomplishment. In a way, I think this game will be tougher than SD at home but I'd hate to take a loss going into the bye.

Our pass rush will be of paramount importance because the secondary will truly be tested, especially if McGee is gimpy/absent.

Things may be a little different in Boldin is ok (lets hope he isn't severely hurt--and I'm not just saying that because he's on two of my fantasy teams--that hit was scary and brought back the inevitable bad memories of last yr's season opener).

Either way it should be a great game and turnovers will be key. Warner can light it up but his penultimate weakness his his proclivity to fumbling. He hurt his thumb in the early part of the game and the announcer astutely observed that it could cause problems for him later...and it did. Take away his fumblitis and its a difficult offense to stop or even slow down.

It will be a tough game. Definitely not tougher than Jacksonville, but that of course doesn't mean we will win.

When the trip to Arizona is taken into account I think it is harder than Jerksonville. This team is not as bad as everyone thinks. I believe they could be a sleeping tiger. ;)

I think this Arizona team is better than people think. This is going to be in their home stadium in front of their fan.

Did Dallas look bad or did Washington look good. I didn't see the game today.

I had an eye on that game at the sports bar. Washington looked pretty tough, imo. They were making plays.