Arizona is going to be PISSED OFF going into this Bills game!!

Steely Dan

Contrarily, I think the Cards are going to come out and try to establish the run to limit Warner's mistakes and get him going. If we shut down James, then Warner starts throwing, but not before - IMO.

We shall see. Edge got nada against the Jets. I think they'll try to run to keep the Bills honest, but I think they'll hit the airwaves in a hurry.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's face it -- if the early part of the season has shown us anything, it's that every team is vulnerable. Dallas and Denver losing yesterday are the latest examples.

The Bills can certainly lose to Arizona next week. If the offense starts slow and they get behind by 10-14 points, it will be an uphill climb.

The reason any Bills' fan should be optimistic, however, is staring us right in the face. 4-0. Two come from behind wins on the road. No "freak" plays that determined the outcome -- just solid, hard-nosed football and making plays when they were needed.

And -- oh yeah -- coaching. The 2nd half adjustments made yesterday were brilliant, on both sides of the ball. The Rams entered the 3rd quarter with every bit of momentum on their side, and found themselves on the wrong end of a 25-0 whooping.

No team in this league scares me, and no team should be taken lightly.

Let's face it -- if the early part of the season has shown us anything, it's that every team is vulnerable. Dallas and Denver losing yesterday are the latest examples.

The Bills can certainly lose to Arizona next week. If the offense starts slow and they get behind by 10-14 points, it will be an uphill climb.

The reason any Bills' fan should be optimistic, however, is staring us right in the face. 4-0. Two come from behind wins on the road. No "freak" plays that determined the outcome -- just solid, hard-nosed football and making plays when they were needed.

And -- oh yeah -- coaching. The 2nd half adjustments made yesterday were brilliant, on both sides of the ball. The Rams entered the 3rd quarter with every bit of momentum on their side, and found themselves on the wrong end of a 25-0 whooping.

Excellent, excellent points. The Bills have earned each of their 4 wins with solid play and coaching. That's what I see more than anything. No busted plays that gave them long scores. No refs blowing calls to give us a score. No gimmicks or tricks.

Sure we can lose and I'm sure we will sooner or later. But, for now, the Bills are perfect and it's been a long time since we could say that.

I don't count any game a win or a loss ahead of time. Dome in AZ, so 72 and zero humidity- no weather factor. Warner is a turnover machine. He holds the ball low and is very vulnerable to fumbles. He also makes terrible reads and throws the ball up for grabs way too often. Boldin is out. Umm...their secondary is suspect. Sure the Jets had great field position at times but the DB's still didn't make any plays. Favre torched them all day. Cardinals allegedly play better at home. Bills are a young team. Maybe they will play better earlier against a better team. Who knows? I like the Bills chances to go 5-0. If they are 4-1, so what? Anyone would have taken 4-1 heading into the bye week with the loss against a NFC team. Just enjoy the ride.

Phoenix weather forecast:

Saturday Through Sunday Night...Clear. Lows in the mid 60s to lower 70s. Highs in the lower to mid 90s.

I lived (and worked outside) there for 5 years - low to mid 90's there is nothing compared to the heat + humidity they played in at Jacksonville. Heat will not be a factor.

Also, there are a TON of Buffalo transplants out there - Heck, they now have 25 Native New Yorker restaurants that serve authentic Beef on Weck and Wings. You will all be pleasantly surprised by how many Bills faithful turn out to rock the house for their beloved Bills!

Denver already lost to SD in every way except the scoreboard.

Saturday Through Sunday Night...Clear. Lows in the mid 60s to lower 70s. Highs in the lower to mid 90s.

I lived (and worked outside) there for 5 years - low to mid 90's there is nothing compared to the heat + humidity they played in at Jacksonville. Heat will not be a factor.

Also, there are a TON of Buffalo transplants out there - Heck, they now have 25 Native New Yorker restaurants that serve authentic Beef on Weck and Wings. You will all be pleasantly surprised by how many Bills faithful turn out to rock the house for their beloved Bills!

I heard their fan won't be able to make it.

dome will be closed - thank god!

In my very humble opinion, this game comes down to 2 factors;

1.) Boldin - if he plays we might have our hands full, especially if we're down McGee. I have faith in Mckelvin, but let's be real....... If he doesn't play it gives us a better chance to blitz. I don't think our blitzing has been overly impressive, simply because, shy of Youboty, we don't mask it very well. Here's hoping that changes.

2.) Our O-line - One thing I can't figure out is why we don't try more screens and slants, especially if Edwards is being pressured as much as he has. We have so many fast, athletic weapons on Offense that could be utilized much more than they have, although I did see more of it in the 2nd half of the Rams game. I'd like to see more Jackson and Jenkins either on dump offs, quick hitches, or slants. Let those guys make plays. And what happened to Lynch being more involved in the passing game?? Oh ya, he's had to block........

Overall I think our coaching staff is underrated and fully prepared. I trust them to lead us in every game, and I fully expect for our guys to be hungry and competitive come Sunday. They want to be 5-0 headed into the bye as much as we do....... Good luck boys!!

The Bills just have to come out with some urgency and intensity from the start. After 3 close calls in a row, I'm sure that this will be something that will be stressed this week. We need to work on run blocking. When you have a guy who is as tough and talented as ML, and he doesn't break 100 on a regular basis, the blame falls squarely on the big guys up front.

5-0 here we come!