LOL @ Patsie Fans

SnakeOiler

Wow, NE got punched in the mouth today by the Dolphins. If you didn't see it, the entire stadium started emptying like crazy at the END OF THE 3RD QUARTER. Patsie fans couldn't get out of there fast enough! Way to stick behind your team, boys!

Talk about weak, fair weather fans.

:D

That happens at a lot of NFL stadiums, I never understood it nor will I ever understand it. When you are in the stadium you are part of the team, for better or for worse, make sure you contribute your part.

Especially if the game is within reach...and 15 points was well within reach with the weapons they have. That sounds like a clear-cut "we give up" statement from the fans.

Especially if the game is within reach...and 15 points was well within reach with the weapons they have. That sounds like a clear-cut "we give up" statement from the fans.

Hey! They were just trying to get home in time to see the end of the Giants game...

:thumbsup:

Hey! They were just trying to get home in time to see the end of the Giants game...

I thought they were heading home to see if they could find their old Giants gear before that game was over.

"If I can find it, I hope I can still squeeze into that size 62 sweat shirt, I've put on a couple of pounds since January '02". :rolleyes:

And I loved watching Moss short arm a 3rd & 8 at the beginning of the 3rd. :huh:

They were just following Randy Moss's lead.

Wow, NE got punched in the mouth today by the Dolphins. If you didn't see it, the entire stadium started emptying like crazy at the END OF THE 3RD QUARTER. Patsie fans couldn't get out of there fast enough! Way to stick behind your team, boys!

There was a Red Sox game on. They were hoping to catch the last couple innings.

PTR

Patriots fans are the biggest fairweather fans in Football

:huh:

Fortunately most of them still have their Phil Simms and LT jerseys in the closet so it'll be easy to switch back when the pats* fall back to the cellar.

Pats* discovered a) Cassell stinks b) their D is getting old and slow c) Randy Moss already quit this team. d) It's harder win when you're not stealing signals. :thumbsup:

PTR

\

Did you see Charlie Casserley's look at Moss on one of the pregame shows? He showed Randy missing blocks (not even trying actually), jogging downfield on plays, etc. He wondered if Moss was hurt, or simply over the hill.

"He quit already!" was what I was yelling at the TV. He's not the center of the offense anymore, so don't expect him to play hard.

Can I say it now? Can I say it?

Bad Motherfuc#ing Moon, man, real bad moon rising, for this cheating pack of garbage.

Fortunately most of them still have their Phil Simms and LT jerseys in the closet so it'll be easy to switch back when the pats* fall back to the cellar.

Waht! Dude, we've loved ouah Patriats fah yeahs! Since Vrabel, Brady, Welkah, uhhh, those othah guys.... uhhh.... go Sawx and Celtics!!!