Best team in the AFCE

I didn't watch the Fins/Pats game - what the hell happened?!?!?! Are the Phins a good team? Or are the Pats falling flat? Or was it both?

The Pats had no pass rush whatsoever and Pennington picked apart their soft zone. Ronnie Brown killed them running out of a formation in which he was lined up at QB.

On offense, the Pats had no vertical game at all, and Cassel was unable to sustain drives. It was bad on all fronts.

Thank God for the bye. :D

Didn't expect to see you here.

Thanks. :D

I didn't watch the Fins/Pats game - what the hell happened?!?!?! Are the Phins a good team? Or are the Pats falling flat? Or was it both?

Pats weakness on defense is and has been stopping the run but it was hidden last year for the most part because of the amount of points they scored teams were forced to pass

their defense is old

And it's not really close. Congrats, guys.

Thanks for the thoughts HD. I think I will still wait until we go head to head to pronounce anything for the year...It looks promising though--this is the most positive energy in 9 years and it feels really good..

Miami was amazing today. Both Williams and Brown were possessed and as you pointed out the D scheme was soft and played right to Chad Pennington's strength. I was really surprised at the scheme.

Didn't expect to see you here.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

I am in FL for the weekend and saw the game..On D--the Pats played pretty soft and Miami gashed them with both the run and the pass. The Phins kept them off balance with things like putting Ronnie Brown in at direct snap QB and running out if it the first three times and then passing for a TD the last time. Chad had a lot of short middle and out routes to hit and he was deadly. Anthony Fasano is really good at TE. The Pats couldn't cover him.

On D--the Phins where just hugely aggressive with the rush and looked really quick. Lots of sacks, a few turnovers...

It was never close...total domination.

I tried telling people Miami can run block and have two very good backs. I don't care how much weed RW smokes he's still a good back and Ronnie Brown has always had a great size/speed combo, it was just a matter of him coming back from injury or not.

I agree.

I tried telling people Miami can run block and have two very good backs. I don't care how much weed RW smokes he's still a good back and Ronnie Brown has always had a great size/speed combo, it was just a matter of him coming back from injury or not.

You're a man HD. Takes cajones to come here. While I appreciate your post I can't say that seeing the Pets* suffer doesn't please me a lot. With Brady out it's showing a lot about that genius :thumbsup: Bullacrap.

I heard their camera is out for repair and their spies are striking for more money.

:lol: