Road Uni's

Cookiemonster

Those road uniforms are absoloutley hideous. Bring back the powder blue/white w/standing buffalo.

I really like the simplicity of the old uniforms, the new ones have too much going on.

Go BABABABABABills!

wow like this has never been discussed in many other threads :lol:

I agree, why can't we just go back to the standing buffalo unis full time? They look so much better, IMO, and it seems that alot of people agree with me. So there it is, why has there been no talking of changing uniforms since we switched to our current awful ones? Our current unis have no distinction from any other unis.

BBQ chicken & pineapple do not belong on Pizza either in combination or separately.

Yeah. Ham & pineapple tastes OK - not so much w/the BBQ chicken.

If you're gonna throw chicken on a pizza, it should be roasted chicken, on a white pizza, with spinach, garlic, and artichoke hearts.

But regardless of what's on the pizza, the Bills unis suck, I think. Let's get rid of the last vestige of the TD era, and just wear the throwbacks!

BRUCE goes on 'The Wall' this Sunday - OOPIE DOOPIE!!!!

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Yeah. Ham & pineapple tastes OK - not so much w/the BBQ chicken.

If you're gonna throw chicken on a pizza, it should be roasted chicken, on a white pizza, with spinach, garlic, and artichoke hearts.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Sounds like you have been eating girls pizza.

Man pizza: 7 types of meat and thick crust.

I was surprised that the Jaguars let us wear those uni's on Sunday. I thought for sure they would choose their white uni's and force us to wear dark blue in that heat. As ugly as these uni's may be, at least they were white.

That was all Jack Del Rio. Tarzan think make tough wear dark color in hot sun. Tarzan big tough coach. Ugh.

An easy way to improve the current uniforms (which aren't going anywhere, unfortunately) would be to wear them the way they were intended... blue jerseys with white pants, white jerseys with blue pants.

That way, the stripes match up (which is the worst part about when the jersey match the pants, in my opinion), there isn't sensory overload with one color (all blue or all white)... everyone wins.

There's no way this (blue-on-blue):

http://www.dailynewsgroup.com/pics/padn/40...dn/2007-9-12-ed

looks better than this (blue-on-white):

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/03iTaGa5YGd0O/340x.jpg

Or this (white-on-white):

http://www.billszone.com/gallery2/d/3204-2...ffalo_bills.jpg

Looks better than this (white-on-blue):

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/02g4bdm1IKgEf/610x.jpg

All that said, these (throwbacks) are the best uniforms in franchise history:

http://cdn.faniq.com/images/photos/photo_l...76/25976-19.jpg

when do they wear the throwbacks and what are thier deciding factors? How many times can we wear them? And if we had the choice wouldnt we be rollin out in them in our monday night game????

anyone???

2 times a year. Raiders and 49ers this year.

Let's get rid of the last vestige of the TD era, and just wear the throwbacks!

.... Except that the throwbacks were commissioned by Donahoe. :lol::lol:

I think the only reason that Brandon/front office hasn't switched to the '65 unis is that it would take a lot of $ to redo all the signage, the cushioning at the perimeter of the field, the field logo (I believe the company that made/installed the AstroPlay went breasts-up), new paint everywhere, letterhead, business cards, etc. Hell, even the empty podium (!) would have to be redone to reflect the new brand.

I think Ralph/FO are content to ride it out for this franchise re: facilities. Then let the next owner decide what to do. This puts the fate of the team in Buffalo in quite a lurch, tho. If Ralph were to start building a new stadium, that'd be quite a ball and chain to ensure the next owner stays in WNY... but then, that'd also de-values the franchise in prospective buyers' eyes. Long story short, I think we're only getting 2 games a year for the throwbacks 'til something happens.

.... Except that the throwbacks were commissioned by Donahoe. :lol::lol:

I think the only reason that Brandon/front office hasn't switched to the '65 unis is that it would take a lot of $ to redo all the signage, the cushioning at the perimeter of the field, the field logo (I believe the company that made/installed the AstroPlay went breasts-up), new paint everywhere, letterhead, business cards, etc. Hell, even the empty podium (!) would have to be redone to reflect the new brand.

I think Ralph/FO are content to ride it out for this franchise re: facilities. Then let the next owner decide what to do. This puts the fate of the team in Buffalo in quite a lurch, tho. If Ralph were to start building a new stadium, that'd be quite a ball and chain to ensure the next owner stays in WNY... but then, that'd also de-values the franchise in prospective buyers' eyes. Long story short, I think we're only getting 2 games a year for the throwbacks 'til something happens.

Good catch - guess I forgot that the 1965 throwbacks were commissioned by Donahoe, but they reflect an era of Buffalo Bills football glory more reminiscent of Lou Saban than of Whitey!

I'm thinking the Bills are actually about due for a uniform change - it's a great way to 'enhance' revenue (look how often the Sabres seem to be changing unis of late). I think I remember reading that the league - and Reebok - requires a year's notice though.