Who has the better stiff-arm?

throwbackbilly

both pretty good. think Beast may have the better.

I remember Willis throwing a few when Henry was with the team, but not so much after. Travis has (at least had) a killer straight arm. I think I have seen Marshawn nearly punch a defender. Now THAT'S nice.

Willis hasn't stiff armed an opposing defender in 3 years..... now baby's mommas.....thats a whole different story

Careful with the Willis insults, Peter will be here to tell us how the Willis trade was a huge mistake and that he would be a top-5 RB when he left Buffalo. <_<

After that first year when he had the competition with Henry, Willis as a terrible RB when you factor everything in. I can't believe the number of people here who thought he was a great football player.

Careful with the Willis insults, Peter will be here to tell us how the Willis trade was a huge mistake and that he would be a top-5 RB when he left Buffalo. <_<

After that first year when he had the competition with Henry, Willis as a terrible RB when you factor everything in. I can't believe the number of people here who thought he was a great football player.

There isn't a GM in the NFL that would take Willis over Marshawn. Not one.

Except when he put George Wilson on his face with a brutal stiff arm last year .

Allow me to clarify my sarcasm then,

For the 1st year and a half, the stiff arm was his signature move.

After that, it virtually belonged on a milk carton

Willis hasn't stiff armed an opposing defender in 3 years..... now baby's mommas.....thats a whole different story

He also got in a few good ones on some Patsies in that Monday Night Game when the Ravens got robbed last year.

I give Willis the better stiff arm, but Marshawn's (I hope I spelled that right) is good too.

I remember Willis throwing a few when Henry was with the team, but not so much after. Travis has (at least had) a killer straight arm. I think I have seen Marshawn nearly punch a defender. Now THAT'S nice.

Willis was an excellent running buck right up until Travis left town.