Langston Walker

Simon

Just wanted to give Walker some props of his own. With Peters getting all the press he sort of gets lost in the shuffle sometimes and that's not fair with the kind of season he's having. The staff has asked a lot of him this year between moving around the line and being a leader for young players like Chambers and Bell; Langston has responded to that added responsibility at every turn. And if you watch him right now he's not getting near enough credit for the kind of ball he's playing out there. Not only has he been technically sound and reliable on every snap, he's playing his ass off all over the field.

Right now there is nobody on this Bills team playing with more hustle than Langston Walker.

+1. Gives a great interview, too. Smart guy, lets his on field play speak for itself. By far worth the $$$$

And big props to #26, Youboty. This guy has come to play ever since the first preseason game.

It's been a long time since so many threads HAD to be started in order to honor all the players that contributed to a win!

Yesterday Marcus got a chance to show his old team made a mistake by not keeping him, and tomorrow it will be Langston's turn.

The Bills are playing the Raiders tomorrow? Is that part of that new-fangled "flex scheduling" thingy?

:thumbsup:

Lol fixed, sorry I'm feeling alittle hungover still from yesterday...I was way too hammered to post on the boards yesterday

I admire your restraint BillsPride12....Being hammered never stops most people from posting. It actually encourages some..

Langston is a cerebral lineman who can also pancake you when he has to...a great find...

Dockery deserves some props as well--he has been impressive in the run game and not even dented in the pass...The Marshawn TD was sprung by Dock just road grading his man..

Just wanted to give Walker some props of his own. With Peters getting all the press he sort of gets lost in the shuffle sometimes and that's not fair with the kind of season he's having. The staff has asked a lot of him this year between moving around the line and being a leader for young players like Chambers and Bell; Langston has responded to that added responsibility at every turn. And if you watch him right now he's not getting near enough credit for the kind of ball he's playing out there. Not only has he been technically sound and reliable on every snap, he's playing his ass off all over the field.

Right now there is nobody on this Bills team playing with more hustle than Langston Walker.

But we overpad for that scum from the raiders... Marv is so stupid and senile!

There was a LOT of bashing here, last year for the pick up of Walker and Dockery. Money well spent, I'd say.

It seems to me that it must be tough to flip flop (back and forth) between RT and LT in one game. Walker did it flawlessly, it seems. I haven't seen Dawgg around bashing him, recently.

I was thinking the same thing last night. If he continues to play this way at the end of the year, I smell "renegotiation" attempts. :lol:

And that's sweet for me because my best friend from high school is a Raiders fan. He lives out on the West Coast and kept telling me what a stiff Walker was when we got him. Looks like a change of scenery where he doesn't have to block for a seven step drop has done him some good.