QB performance

John Adams

20-25 239, TD, fumble. Well done. Best thing is how unbelievably calm TE and Schonert were after running only 5 plays in the 3rd Q. They just kept to the plan. Trent's compsure late in the game won and then sealed it. For a near-rookie, he is very good. Still not a lot of deep shots but he runs a WCO (with shotgun) offense very well.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Phenomenol poise and accuracy. HE looks to be the best young QB in the NFL right now. On the big Lee Evans 3rd down bomb, he stepped up in the pocket at the last second just like a Brady or Manning.

Agreed. I was extremely impressed with his pocket presence on that pass -- he felt the rush and made a nice little move up and to his left to buy himself some room and time, all while keeping his eyes downfield. Very impressive play.

Trent Edwards = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

JP who? No more QB controversy!!!

You know you bring up a good point. Does Trent pull a Jason Peters next year. After all, as a 3rd rounder he is getting paid crap, and as the starting Qb on the playoff bound Bills we should re-sign him now.

20-25 239, TD, fumble. Well done. Best thing is how unbelievably calm TE and Schonert were after running only 5 plays in the 3rd Q. They just kept to the plan. Trent's compsure late in the game won and then sealed it. For a near-rookie, he is very good. Still not a lot of deep shots but he runs a WCO (with shotgun) offense very well.

Trent is a not a panicker...he may not be Dan Marino with the arm..lol....but I'll take him after the crap QBing we have had to deal with since Flutie left.

You know you bring up a good point. Does Trent pull a Jason Peters next year. After all, as a 3rd rounder he is getting paid crap, and as the starting Qb on the playoff bound Bills we should re-sign him now.

Thats the reality. He is gonna get big bucks. Good QBs are in short supply.

I imagine he's gonna get 55 million for 6 years...don't laugh..

I was thrilled with the way Trent Edwards played! :worthy: He played like a top-10 QB who's trying to get into the top 5. We had to have good production from the QB position to win that game, and we got it. If Trent continues to play at this level, the Bills will finally have found Kelly's successor.