Bills vs. Jags Official Gameday Thread

justnzane

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How nice is it to know that our defense can give up points and STILL WIN because our offense can make a big play.....

By the way....Edwards is our man

defense came up big when they needed to after scoring the go ahead TD

Great game. It will be interesting to see how much our "stock" rises following this game. Either we will be the surprise team or the team that beat two "injury plagued teams" and the jury will still be out until we beat a healthy team. The AP is predicting the Jags will go 5-11 or something. Yea, OK, just because we beat them doesn't mean they are a bad team.

Great game. It will be interesting to see how much our "stock" rises following this game. Either we will be the surprise team or the team that beat two "injury plagued teams" and the jury will still be out until we beat a healthy team. The AP is predicting the Jags will go 5-11 or something. Yea, OK, just because we beat them doesn't mean they are a bad team.

We were being talked up on the pre-game shows and also the post game. Being 2-0 will definitely bring attention, especially how they pull out a 4th Qtr win on the road.

Aye, that it was. Finally.

I waited a long time to reply figuring someone else could have the honors..Its nice watching a Bills offense not panic and make plays in crunch time isnt it...Man its been awhile....The calming effect of a Qb who doesnt seem to panic when it counts..He did the same thing last year against the Skins..We are at the beginning of a journey that looks like it will be a lot of fun...

This game is !@#$ing over

I was reading this thread on my mobile in a random bar in Salt Lake City and when I read this I almost jumped out of my chair. I couldn't log into TBD up on the phone (couldn't remeber the password, but I blame the 8,000oz Squatter's Hefe's, Scott lets talk...). Bills Fans, please, PLEASE pay attention, the game is not over until the clock tickes zero. Quit whining, enjoy the game, root for our boys and we WILL win!

I've never seen such a bunch of pessimistic people in my life. I'm in a far off town, on business and EVERYONE was aware that I thought that the Bills were going to win this game. Sure the Thurman jersey helped, as did my presence as the only fool yelling at 12 TV's, but they knew.

BRH, bring your whining a** back and thread and say you were wrong son.

Go Bills. I love, love, love this team!!!