Caylee Anthony Case - Anyone Else Following This?

Steely Dan

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like their pretty damn sure it's her body.

Linkage

Lawyer Linda Kenney Baden said in court that investigators said they "were proceeding as if this were little Caylee Anthony."

Strands of hair found with the remains, discovered Thursday a half mile from the home of Caylee's grandparents, are the same color as the girl's, the lawyer said. The age and measurements also were a match for Caylee, Baden added. Caylee was 2 when she went missing.

Some video stuff.

BTW, her parents are on Larry King tonight at 9pm.

Whose parents are on LK tonight?

Those lying-ass grandparents?

Whose parents are on LK tonight?

Those lying-ass grandparents?

Yes, 9-10 and then 10-11 is a Dateline interview with the grandparents that must have been recorded a little before the body was found but my DVR says it's a new show. It's probably not a really old interview.

Big shocker there.

I think the grandmother knows more than she's letting on. I think she's trying to keep her daughter from going to prison.

I don't think she knew at the beginning but I think at one point Cacycee came clean with her and her whole demeanor changed.

The latest in the case from Nancy Grace is that Caycee's parents are asking for immunity. They said that they have made misleading statements in the past and they won't do that again. :bag:

I think they hear the door to the cell block doors opening for them and then closing tight. I hope the cops find out what they knew and then prosecute them for obstructing justice.

Quick summary: Daughter's a whore. Parents don't want to admit daughter's a whore. Daughter gets knocked up. Parents admit daughter is a whore but want to make her a responsible whore. Daughter is an irresponsible whore. Parents can't face the idea that daughter is not just a whore, but a murdering whore. Blame some hispanic or black person for murder.

The worst part is that an innocent girl will never get a chance to live a life. Sad all the way around.

Quick summary: Daughter's a whore. Parents don't want to admit daughter's a whore. Daughter gets knocked up. Parents admit daughter is a whore but want to make her a responsible whore. Daughter is an irresponsible whore. Parents can't face the idea that daughter is not just a whore, but a murdering whore. Blame some hispanic or black person for murder.

The worst part is that an innocent girl will never get a chance to live a life. Sad all the way around.

Excellent summary. :bag:

The only thing I'd change is "daughter is pathologically lying whore."

Whats wrong with a whore???---And being a whore isn't a gateway to being a murderer.

She is evil...partying and laughing knowing her child is dead. You give good decent whores a bad name by making murderer a natural progression from whore.

Whats wrong with a whore???---And being a whore isn't a gateway to being a murderer.

She is evil...partying and laughing knowing her child is dead. You give good decent whores a bad name by making murderer a natural progression from whore.

You're right and I apologize for lumping all whores together. This murdering, lying whore should in no way represent all fun-loving whores' good names. :D

You're right and I apologize for lumping all whores together. This murdering, lying whore should in no way represent all fun-loving whores' good names. :D

Damn straight! :w00t:

The number of whores murdered outweighs the number of whores who kill. Keep that in mind buddy. :nana:

Thanks. I was wondering what this case was about but didn't want to wade through all the media fog to find out.

Thanks. I was wondering what this case was about but didn't want to wade through all the media fog to find out.

Just to add a little here. When the cops were interviewing her after she took a full month to report the kid missing she came up with lie after lie.

She told them there was a nanny (Zainada Gonzalez) who took Caylee. She doesn't exist.

They went to the apartment she supposedly lived in and it had been vacant for months.

She told them she worked for Universal Studios and went so far as to take the detectives in there and she started to lead them to her desk until finally turning around and admitting she didn't work there. She hadn't worked there for years.

She told them friends from work suggested she hire the nanny. Those friends deny ever having said anything about it.

When they asked for Zanaida's phone number she said she couldn't remember it even though Zainaida had supposedly been taking care of Caylee for years. She also said she had erased Zainaida's number from her phone. She was told they could retrieve it from the sim card and she said she had swapped the sim card out from a phone that didn't work and to another phone and saying she didn't save the stuff from the sim card when she swapped it out.

That's just some of them.