Caylee Anthony Case - Anyone Else Following This?

Steely Dan

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Casey Anthony girl is a real piece...of work. Yeah, that's what I mean.

She's not a party girl; she's a flippin' tramp. I'm surprised nude photos of her haven't shown up online yet.

I believe that Steely Dan's theory is correct. It is my belief that Casey drugged her daughter so she could go drink, do drugs, and act wild like she apparently has for years. But, she overdosed her own daughter, probably with chloroform.

There's also been some evidence that Casey likes to part her legs for just about anyone who comes along. She's from a fairly well-to-do family, and she never had to do a damn thing for herself. But then, she got pregnant at 19...and, considering what we know about Casey now, I think it's surprising that she didn't have an abortion.

Somewhere along the way, Casey also became a chronic and pathological liar.

Caylee is dead. This is not going to end well...for anyone.

Nice that she was banging one of the sheriff's deputies involved in the investigation. Or that the mother wanted to put her up for adoption but the grandmother wore her down and convinced her to keep the baby.

The whole lot of them are fugged up. The grandparents know WTF happened and are not letting on and instead are playing the victim. I have no doubt of that.

Orlando Sentinel has a good page set up with ongoing updates, LINK HERE.

This Casey Anthony girl is a real piece...of work. Yeah, that's what I mean.

She's not a party girl; she's a flippin' tramp. I'm surprised nude photos of her haven't shown up online yet.

I believe that Steely Dan's theory is correct. It is my belief that Casey drugged her daughter so she could go drink, do drugs, and act wild like she apparently has for years. But, she overdosed her own daughter, probably with chloroform.

There's also been some evidence that Casey likes to part her legs for just about anyone who comes along. She's from a fairly well-to-do family, and she never had to do a damn thing for herself. But then, she got pregnant at 19...and, considering what we know about Casey now, I think it's surprising that she didn't have an abortion.

Somewhere along the way, Casey also became a chronic and pathological liar.

Caylee is dead. This is not going to end well...for anyone.

She wanted to abort but her mom wouldn't let her.

Nice that she was banging one of the sheriff's deputies involved in the investigation. Or that the mother wanted to put her up for adoption but the grandmother wore her down and convinced her to keep the baby.

The whole lot of them are fugged up. The grandparents know WTF happened and are not letting on and instead are playing the victim. I have no doubt of that.

Orlando Sentinel has a good page set up with ongoing updates, LINK HERE.

Thanks for the link.

This link is NSFW, but it shows what an ugly person Casey is:

Link to explicit IMs between Casey and the deputy she was "seeing" (warning: NSFW).

Have only read a few pages but it's insane how she talks about job she doesn't have and a babysitter that doesn't exist.

She said at one time that Zanny and her sister Rachel had had a car accident and were taken to (I'm not sure which one but she named it specifically) the hospital and she named the exact date. This is very easy for the police to confirm. So far they haven't released the info about that piece of the investigation.

It's believed that she got so much information about Zaneida from a form she filled out to get an apartment.

Everytime I see the images of Caylee at the beginning of the case it tears my heart out. Especially the footage of her being held in her great grandfathers lap and she has her head against his chest.

It's probably better she didn't grow up in that extremely dysfunctional family.

The police today moved Casey Anthony from a person of interest up to a suspect.

Today it's reported her lawyer said it's not in her best interest to tell anyone what she knows. Hmmmm.

Also, a woman, who works at the airport, is reporting that a woman with a ball cap pulled down over her eyes who drives the same car Casey drives was seen walking out of wooded area near Orlando Airport. She noticed this because a friend of hers drives the same kind of car, a white Pontiac Sunbird. She was concerned her friend was having car trouble but when she saw bumper stickers on the car she knew it wasn't her friends. Evidently this is something that happened a long time ago but is just being released now. Hnnnmm.

Today it's reported her lawyer said it's not in her best interest to tell anyone what she knows. Hmmmm.

Also, a woman, who works at the airport, is reporting that a woman with a ball cap pulled down over her eyes who drives the same car Casey drives was seen walking out of wooded area near Orlando Airport. She noticed this because a friend of hers drives the same kind of car, a white Pontiac Sunbird. She was concerned her friend was having car trouble but when she saw bumper stickers on the car she knew it wasn't her friends. Evidently this is something that happened a long time ago but is just being released now. Hnnnmm.

Lots of secluded, undeveloped spaces and lots of lakes and bodies of water around that airport. Lot of possible places to dump a body...

Where's the shaking head smiley when you need it?

Also - she's now officially a "suspect" in her daughter's disappearance.

Updated Information

7:56 PM ET - Reports surface Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony and brother, Lee Anthony will be witnesses at next Tuesday's secret grand jury. This, as Caylee's grandparents reportedly volunteer to give investigators DNA but authorities forced to get a search warrant to get DNA from brother, Lee Anthony. The state set to present hair, fluid cadaver dog, and chlorform evidence connected to mom Casey Anthony's car trunk to the grand jury. Investigators say they are confident they have substantial evidence to get a conviction. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

It's very interesting that her brother refused to give DNA, did he help her?

Her brother and the rest of the family refused to take a lie detector test. :thumbdown:

Friday Oct. 10, 2008

4:51 PM ET - After anticipating Casey Anthony's personal appearance in court today, the mom of 3 year old missing girl, Caylee, is a no show. But the hearing goes on, the judge ruling on several motions. To start with, the defense gets access to Casey Anthony's car and forensic evidence, including air samples, hair and chloroform connected to that car trunk. This evidence must be turned over by the state within 10 days. The defense team also will get computer searches, polygraphs, Department of Children and Family records, police tips about Caylee, and all evidence on Zenaida Gonzalez (the name of the nanny Casey Anthony claims kidnapped Caylee). The judge turns down a motion for cadaver dog results because the defense can make their own request for that evidence by way of public records. The sheriff's office says they will comply with the judge's orders, but their main goal continues to be finding Caylee. 3 motions are still on the table: a motion to seal Casey Anthony's home confinement schedule, a motion to preserve evidence, and the most stunning motion...mom Casey wants to go out on her own "secret" searches to "key", unspecified places of interest in the search for her little girl. But will a secret grand jury hand down murder or manslaughter charges against Casey Anthony next Tuesday? (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

From CNN

She's screwed body or no body found. If you were on a jury and were told this about the defendant:

1. She waited a month to tell anyone her daughter was missing because she claimed the child was with a nanny that doesn't exist and she wasn't concerned.

2. On her 911 call her mother, a nurse, stated the car smelled like it had a dead body in it.

3. When brought in for questioning she told lie after lie that only delayed the police investigation.

4. A strong presence of chloroform was found in the trunk along with Caylee's hair, and IIRC, some evidence of decomposition of a body.

5. Cadaver dogs hit on the trunk of the car.

6. She had stolen checks and credit cards from friends and family and racked up charges of over $25,000.

7. During her child's disappearance she was out partying and having fun and didn't seem in the least concerned about her daughters whereabouts.

For me? 'Nuff said.

She's screwed body or no body found. If you were on a jury and were told this about the defendant:

For me? 'Nuff said.

I'm guessing you would not be seated in that jury.

I'm guessing you would not be seated in that jury.

Well you do have to set aside all previous things you've heard about the case while in deliberations. I was on a jury earlier this year. It was a case that I knew nothing about and it was easier since it was not covered in the media.

It was said in the OJ case that the prosecution and defense wouldn't have wanted anyone to serve who hadn't heard about the case. This case is less well known nationally but in that area I'm sure it's very well known and it will be difficult to find anyone who hasn't heard of this case.

So if I was on the jury I would be able to put aside the previous coverage but if that is what I was shown during the trial it wouldn't be hard for anyone to reach a verdict. I think the jury is out less than 8 hours on the deliberations.

Assuming you were given those facts during the case what would be your conclusion Deano?

Well you do have to set aside all previous things you've heard about the case while in deliberations. I was on a jury earlier this year. It was a case that I knew nothing about and it was easier since it was not covered in the media.

It was said in the OJ case that the prosecution and defense wouldn't have wanted anyone to serve who hadn't heard about the case. This case is less well known nationally but in that area I'm sure it's very well known and it will be difficult to find anyone who hasn't heard of this case.

So if I was on the jury I would be able to put aside the previous coverage but if that is what I was shown during the trial it wouldn't be hard for anyone to reach a verdict. I think the jury is out less than 8 hours on the deliberations.

Assuming you were given those facts during the case what would be your conclusion Deano?

I try really really hard to not make judgments based on media coverage of these things. I also try really really hard to avoid the, nearly always, tabloid-like coverage of events like this on ET (and all the programs like it) and from that worthless subhuman, Nancy Grace, and those of her ilk. I really didn't even read most of this thread. I saw you had a list with "nuff said" at the end of the post...I paid little attention to the list.

As for the facts: I have no idea what the facts are, and nor, I suspect, do the people paying very close attention to the media coverage of the case.

In most cases, it is the police and DA that control the information stream, and many media outlets simply serve as their mouthpieces. In cases where the defendant has a lot of $$, a great lawyer and is media savvy, the defendant can also use the media to advance his/her agenda. So, I consider most of what i hear outside of a courtroom (and some of what is inside it), speculation, PR, half-truths, innuendo and the like.

I try really really hard to not make judgments based on media coverage of these things. I also try really really hard to avoid the, nearly always, tabloid-like coverage of events like this on ET (and all the programs like it) and from that worthless subhuman, Nancy Grace, and those of her ilk. I really didn't even read most of this thread. I saw you had a list with "nuff said" at the end of the post...I paid little attention to the list.

As for the facts: I have no idea what the facts are, and nor, I suspect, do the people paying very close attention to the media coverage of the case.

In most cases, it is the police and DA that control the information stream, and many media outlets simply serve as their mouthpieces. In cases where the defendant has a lot of $$, a great lawyer and is media savvy, the defendant can also use the media to advance his/her agenda. So, I consider most of what i hear outside of a courtroom (and some of what is inside it), speculation, PR, half-truths, innuendo and the like.

I'm just saying that assuming those were the facts presented what conclusion would you draw?