Caylee Anthony Case - Anyone Else Following This?

Steely Dan

I love the way you call your wild guesses "theories". That can happen when you watch too much of this garbage TV.

Main Entry:

the·o·ry Listen to the pronunciation of theory

Pronunciation:

\ˈthē-ə-rē, ˈthir-ē\

Function:

noun

Inflected Form(s):

plural the·o·ries

Etymology:

Late Latin theoria, from Greek theōria, from theōrein

Date:

1: the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another2: abstract thought : speculation3: the general or abstract principles of a body of fact, a science, or an art <music theory>4 a: a belief, policy, or procedure proposed or followed as the basis of action <her method is based on the theory that all children want to learn> b: an ideal or hypothetical set of facts, principles, or circumstances —often used in the phrase in theory<in theory, we have always advocated freedom for all>5: a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena <the wave theory of light>6 a: a hypothesis assumed for the sake of argument or investigation b: an unproved assumption : conjecture c: a body of theorems presenting a concise systematic view of a subject <theory of equations>

I take it you've never read a mystery novel and tried to figure out what was going on?

There is nothing wrong with trying to figure out what is going on. Do I have all the info.? No, but that doesn't mean I can't theorize about what's going on.

Now Casey's parents want immunity before they talk to prosecutors:

ORLANDO - The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony wants his clients to have immunity before they speak with prosecutors again about their daughter, Casey Anthony.

Immunity would ensure the couple could tell investigators everything they know without fear of prosecution, attorney Brad Conway said. He doesn't think the Anthonys would say something that would land them in legal trouble, but he wants them protected. The Anthonys did not ask him to request immunity, Conway said. No deal has been made yet, he said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/...0,3948456.story

Yeah, the prosecution has no reason to offer it to them. They can already put their daughter behind walls for the rest of her life and I'm hoping the cops go after her parents and brother for obstructing justice. Hopefully with convictions for that crime it would keep them from profiting off anything to do with this crime.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Main Entry:

the·o·ry Listen to the pronunciation of theory

Pronunciation:

\ˈthē-ə-rē, ˈthir-ē\

Function:

noun

Inflected Form(s):

plural the·o·ries

Etymology:

Late Latin theoria, from Greek theōria, from theōrein

Date:

1: the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another2: abstract thought : speculation3: the general or abstract principles of a body of fact, a science, or an art <music theory>4 a: a belief, policy, or procedure proposed or followed as the basis of action <her method is based on the theory that all children want to learn> b: an ideal or hypothetical set of facts, principles, or circumstances —often used in the phrase in theory<in theory, we have always advocated freedom for all>5: a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena <the wave theory of light>6 a: a hypothesis assumed for the sake of argument or investigation b: an unproved assumption : conjecture c: a body of theorems presenting a concise systematic view of a subject <theory of equations>

I take it you've never read a mystery novel and tried to figure out what was going on?

There is nothing wrong with trying to figure out what is going on. Do I have all the info.? No, but that doesn't mean I can't theorize about what's going on.

Yeah, the prosecution has no reason to offer it to them. They can already put their daughter behind walls for the rest of her life and I'm hoping the cops go after her parents and brother for obstructing justice. Hopefully with convictions for that crime it would keep them from profiting off anything to do with this crime.

They are lawyering up is all, because of all the national attention and speculation of people who don't know all the facts, like yourself. At worst, this family has retreated into believing their daughter, who they love. Even in Florida, that aint a crime. This a tragedy, not a conspiracy. Why would you wish more hell on this family, because of what it would appear their selfish idiot daughter has done? Does it make you feel better about yourself?

They are lawyering up is all, because of all the national attention and speculation of people who don't know all the facts, like yourself. At worst, this family has retreated into believing their daughter, who they love. Even in Florida, that aint a crime. This a tragedy, not a conspiracy. Why would you wish more hell on this family, because of what it would appear their selfish idiot daughter has done? Does it make you feel better about yourself?

Then why have they admitted to making "contradicting" statements?