Name your MVP vs. the Seahawks

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to say the entire defense deserves it. WOW! They were amazing.

And I think Trent should get the MVP award too. I think he's proven he can play for good.

Oh they were very good but it was expected from me.

Gameballs go to all 5 members of the starting line. They gave TE ridiculous time scanning downfield picking apart the Hawks secondary and he never made any mistakes. Was Trent even sacked? I can't recall once seeing him on the turf. Seattle's sackers was supposed to be in his head all day were they not?

It's tough just to pick one, when all 3 phases of the game were great. Stroud was a beast, Mitchell was awesome. Lynch had some good runs, including the 22 yd TD run. Edwards looked sharp. And special teams was phenomenal.

I'll give my vote to Parrish for that incredible punt return, it looked like he was gonna get stopped 4 times during the return, but he slipped & slided and drove to the end zone.

Oh they were very good but it was expected from me.

Gameballs go to all 5 members of the starting line. They gave TE ridiculous time scanning downfield picking apart the Hawks secondary and he never made any mistakes. Was Trent even sacked? I can't recall once seeing him on the turf. Seattle's sackers was supposed to be in his head all day were they not?

He was sack once but that's because Lynch had to block Kerney on one play. I don't know if it was designed but Chambers went with the guy insisde leaving Lynch one-on-one with Kerney.