Will any body be suprised

As someone who has suffered that injury in both feet, I can tell you it isn't something to take lightly. There is no way to play through it, as it feels like someone is driving a railroad spike into your arch everytime you put weight on it.

The chance for reinjury is great.

If I heard right I think Travis had Plantar Faciitis. Which is a very painful injury I know from experience. With proper stretching techniques it could go away in a few weeks or if it's bad anywhere from 6 months or longer. If you develop bone spurs surgery could be an option. Although they say the best method for treatment is to let it heal on it's own. Playing rb when I was younger I know the pain travis is probably in right now. So unless travis and this coaching staff are really stupid I fully expect willis to start.

Does this whole situation remind anyone of the RJ/Flutie thing a few years back, when RJ injured his rib cartilage?

Flutie kept getting the start because RJ "wasn't 100% healed." Meanwhile, Flutie just kept winning, and I think most of us secretly hoped RJ would stay 99.5% healthy for a few more weeks.

If I heard right I think Travis had Plantar Faciitis. Which is a very painful injury I know from experience. With proper stretching techniques it could go away in a few weeks or if it's bad anywhere from 6 months or longer. If you develop bone spurs surgery could be an option. Although they say the best method for treatment is to let it heal on it's own.  Playing rb when I was younger I know the pain travis is probably in right now.  So unless travis and this coaching staff are really stupid I fully expect willis to start.

79633[/snapback]

The thing is Travis is probably begging to get back onto the field....

Lets hope that smarter heads prevail...and that Willis keeps up his "stop asking the question....Travis Henry is the starter for this team and I am just filling in when I go for over 100 yards"

I'd like to see Willis get the start. I know that Miami is a bad team but I have to say I was VERY impressed with the kid last week. I loved that stiff arm he gave Edwards (BTW Edwards is a big Safety) he just tossed him like a rag doll.

I know he is not 100% but he I love what he showed us. Do it a few weeks in a row and I might even admit TD was right to have drafted him.

He doesn't look like a step down from an injured Travis Henry.

This will be a good test for our O-line this week. This is a winnable game.

I won't be surprised if Travis not ready to go because of injury, but given that MM and Willis himself have said Travis is the #1 RB, if will be surprised if Willis starts as an optional decision.

If Travis is healthy, the Bills strike me as having so much more to gain from starting him and playing him and also a lot to lose by starting Willis over Travis if the choice is optional, I see them starting Travis.

I'd like to see Willis get the start.  I know that Miami is a bad team but I have to say I was VERY impressed with the kid last week.  I loved that stiff arm he gave Edwards (BTW Edwards is a big Safety) he just tossed him like a rag doll. 

I know he is not 100% but he I love what he showed us.  Do it a few weeks in a row and I might even admit TD was right to have drafted him.

He doesn't look like a step down from an injured Travis Henry.

This will be a good test for our O-line this week.  This is a winnable game.

79707[/snapback]

Miami has a good D. I would like to see Willis up against a great D like the Ravens have. If he plays as well as he did last week, does Henry ever start again for Buffalo?

This will be the perfect game to use both running backs often. Start Travis and spell him with Willis frequently, constantly trying to keep the Ravens off balance. This is the second great defense we play in a row, we need to do something to keep the Ravens off Bledsoe and open some holes for the RB's. The best way to do that is not let them get used to going after the same guy over and over.

If TH doesn't have 50 yards by halftime, he needs to be pulled.  He's worried about his job now and not winning any more.

80187[/snapback]

Uh, according to the play-by-play on NFL.com, Willis had 32 yards rushing by half time......should he have been pulled?

Also, interestingly, the average per running play for both teams was 4.4 ypc. I guess we should have kept sammy morris because he must also be a potential best RB in the NFL. See how stats don't tell much of a story.

:w00t: