Corner, McCargo, Ellis, Johnson Among Inactives.....

sven233

Per Text.....

Wonder why?

Bills Inactives: WR Steve Johnson, CB Reggie Corner, OL Matt Murphy, TE Derek Fine, DE Chris Ellis, DT John McCargo. Gibran Hamdan (3rd QB).

Seahawks Inactives: K Brandon Coutu, RB Justin Forsett, LB Leroy Hill, T Sean Locklear, WR Deion Branch, WR Bobby Engram, DE Baraka Atkins. Charlie Frye (3rd QB).

very strange.... maybe we really are shopping him. But we'd have to have somebody to bring in. Only 3 DTs is concerning

If he is being shopped and is inactive for the game, usually that means somehting is getting done soon......

But I wonder about Ellis and Corner as well. VERY STRANGE.

If he is being shopped and is inactive for the game, usually that means somehting is getting done soon......

But I wonder about Ellis and Corner as well. VERY STRANGE.

i really don't think any of these names are surprising - 53 man roster means 8 guys have to sit.......they have to come from somewhere

it's a damn shame that crowell wasn't one of those inactives today

very strange.... maybe we really are shopping him. But we'd have to have somebody to bring in. Only 3 DTs is concerning

If they were shopping him, they might have wanted to get him in there for a couple of plays, but who knows? I am thinking that he is either hurt, or they have fully given up on him.

In any event, it isn't looking so good for McCargo.

very strange about McCargo.... maybe we really are shopping him.
Bizarre, maybe they're afraid he'll get hurt and make his trade value go down. :beer:

...or maybe the coaching staff thinks he sucks and all this trade talk is a bunch of BS.

...or maybe the coaching staff thinks he sucks and all this trade talk is a bunch of BS.

The dude came on strong last year and was the best DT on the roster in '07.

For a team that uses "waves" of DTs, this is a shocking move (to me). I understand needing to activate more LBs (all 6 are active) but at the expense of this guy?

Something is up.

If they were shopping him, they might have wanted to get him in there for a couple of plays, but who knows? I am thinking that he is either hurt, or they have fully given up on him.

In any event, it isn't looking so good for McCargo.

No it's definitely not looking good for him. Wow... is all I can say. I never really expected him to be a perennial probowler. But, it looks like the dreaded "bust" label is creeping up on him. Sucks.

Bills Inactives:

WR Steve Johnson

I thought he was supposed to be our secret weapon this year?

CB Reggie Corner

I thought he was outplaying McKelvin in the preseason?

DE Chris Ellis

Wasn't he supposed to supply added pass rush this year?

DT John McCargo

This is his breakout year, how are the Bills supposed to trade him if nobody knows about him. :beer:

I thought he was supposed to be our secret weapon this year?

I thought he was outplaying McKelvin in the preseason?

Wasn't he supposed to supply added pass rush this year?

This is his breakout year, how are the Bills supposed to trade him if nobody knows about him. :beer:

It looks like McKelvin is the returner today.