$11,027 on tommorow

Mikie2times

nicely done Mike, so far.

The biggest payout I was ever looking at was 18k, and I lost the last game. It was Favre and packers that choked at home. Good luck to you, though you obviously dont need it. I LOVE the 6 team parley, but in Vegas it only pays 52-1....

Go Bills!

It paid over 100 to 1 because I took three underdogs to win straight up. The parlay structure is pretty close no matter what place you go to.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Atta boy Kzoo, but I got a question and i am not trying to be a smart ass here. First, I do not bet much football, maybe only 5-10 games a year, and never play a parley, so I do not get them all the way I guess.

But why do some of your games read money line?? Is there a reason one would play the money line in a parley? Or am i just reading that wrong.

BTW, no matter how much I love the Bills, I would take the 5G's guaranteed and root like hell for em but never look back even if they win by 40!

Increases your payout odds. If you take one team +200 it's like taking 2 teams against the spread.

I'm so happy for you. I held my tongue when I read this (SERIOUSLY, YOU WERE NOT GOING TO HEDGE A GURANTEED $5000 WIN???), but I'm really happy for you. That's an EPIC score. Epic.

In the words of Lou Brown (manager of the Cleveland Indians in 'Major League'): "Nice catch, Hayes. Don't ever flockin' do it again.'

:thumbsup:

I can't hedge this. Just can't. I understand why everybody wants me to. I thought about it for a long time.

Bottom line, if I lose, I lose $100. I can live with that.

Sure you could say I'm actually losing $5,000 because I could guarantee that with a hedge, but if the Bills win, and I hedge, I could also say I just lost $5,000.

conrgats mike that is friggin awesome!! I cant even put a 3 teamer together. PM me if you have some tips. I sure need it. Great to see the house doesnt always win.