Mighty Taco

portisizzle

I don't even understand your point. Sorry we don't live in L.A.

PTR

Oh I see. You don't have access to pork butt, flap meat, mexican spices, jalapenos, serranos, cilantro, tomatillos, limes and stoves and grills in Buffalo? I see a great business venture that may some day just take me back to WNY. If people flock to Mighty Taco they'll knock the doors down at my place. And I think I have the name.

Jeffe Jaime's East LA's 3:00am Tacos.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I see. You don't have access to pork butt, flap meat, mexican spices, jalapenos, serranos, cilantro, tomatillos, limes and stoves and grills in Buffalo? I see a great business venture that may some day just take me back to WNY. If people flock to Mighty Taco they'll knock the doors down at my place. And I think I have the name.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is? I AM HUNGRY FOR GENUINE MEXICAN FOOD!

I didn't grow up in Buffalo, but every time I make it up there I demand a stop at Mighty Taco. I don't even think I like it that much anymore...I just feel a compulsion to go.

The best Mexican food I ever had was at some shthole shack in Puerta Vallarta. We would stop there at like 4am. There was about 60 things on the menu, but they only ever had 2 items. Whatever the hell it was, it was incredible.

And I love me some Grilled Stuffed Burritos at T Bell. I never understood the hate.

Heh heh heh...you said pork butt.

OK since this discussion has gone on forever I'll tell you gals my favorite Mighty story...

For 15 years we took a retard bus out of Albany and tore up Buffalo Saturday night and went to the home opener on Sunday. Usually 10-12 of us. Cranked all day on Saturday and ended up in Mighty at 3AM Sunday morn. Jester was his usual disturbing self. Picked a fight w/ a sheriff in line. Crashed in one room at the Holiday Inn Express in Depew. All of us in one room. Jester starts throwing up on himself in bed and is literally chocking on the combination of 45 beers and a couple of Super Mighty's. Peanut rolls him over -probably saved his life-and he procedes to empty himself on the bed. I slept in the bus and get up around 8 and enter the room and everyone is just starting to fester and getting a whiff of the carnage on the bed. Swear to god it looked like the OJ murder scene. The most disgustingly foul site you will ever see.

Guess you had to be there.....

OK since this discussion has gone on forever I'll tell you gals my favorite Mighty story...

For 15 years we took a retard bus out of Albany and tore up Buffalo Saturday night and went to the home opener on Sunday. Usually 10-12 of us. Cranked all day on Saturday and ended up in Mighty at 3AM Sunday morn. Jester was his usual disturbing self. Picked a fight w/ a sheriff in line. Crashed in one room at the Holiday Inn Express in Depew. All of us in one room. Jester starts throwing up on himself in bed and is literally chocking on the combination of 45 beers and a couple of Super Mighty's. Peanut rolls him over -probably saved his life-and he procedes to empty himself on the bed. I slept in the bus and get up around 8 and enter the room and everyone is just starting to fester and getting a whiff of the carnage on the bed. Swear to god it looked like the OJ murder scene. The most disgustingly foul site you will ever see.

Guess you had to be there.....

That may be the nastiest thing I have EVER read on this board, and yet I am still laughing.

Do you scream at tee ball players who strike out? Telling them they are not major leagues? This is what you remind me of here. No kidding Mighty Taco ain't like what you can get in L.A. No one is arguing with you. Begging your forgiveness that we actually eat and enjoy Mighty Taco even though it isn't up to your lofty west coast standards. Ponderous.

PTR

Do you scream at tee ball players who strike out? Telling them they are not major leagues? This is what you remind me of here. No kidding Mighty Taco ain't like what you can get in L.A. No one is arguing with you. Begging your forgiveness that we actually eat and enjoy Mighty Taco even though it isn't up to your lofty west coast standards. Ponderous.

PTR

:unsure: I've been to a few mexican restaurants here in Buffalo(El Canelo & Cinco de Mayo come to mind) and while they were okay, I wasn't blown away. Could someone point me to the hole-in-the-wall joint with the great Mexican food here in WNY? Until then, I'll still frequent MT and my poor tastebuds will just have to suffer.