Bell

nuklz2594

I'm glad someone else enjoys him. Kind of like brittish humor trapped in america= Refreshing.

I was thinking he was rather like gastric reflux.

There for a moment, painful, monotonous, and then gone. Preferably for a long time.

He is even a lot weaker than Preston coming in as a rookie and Preston is just now starting to not look out of place. Bell will probably never hold up inside, but could be a jouneyman backup tackle with all the undersized ends these days. This guy is getting a little too much love around here IMO, although I agree he is a great story. Bell would get eaten alive should he have to see the field in a regular season game this year and probably even next year as well. I'll say he needs TWO offseasons to be NFL ready ( against starting caliber players).

Bell is relatively new to offensive blocking. Is he athletic enough to learn the center position? Can you imagine him at center with Butler, Peters, and Walker on the line? It could be something special.

He is a project player with tons of upside. He will be a starter in two years or selling insurance.

Bell is relatively new to offensive blocking. Is he athletic enough to learn the center position? Can you imagine him at center with Butler, Peters, and Walker on the line? It could be something special.

how is he relatively new to offensive blocking? its not like he played defensive back on college

how is he relatively new to offensive blocking? its not like he played defensive back on college

He only starting playing organized football in 2005, in college. Most everyone else has been doing it since pee wee football.