It's a good thing fans don't run the Bills' organization

eball

It's a good thing fans don't run the Bills' organization, we'd be bankrupt
Especially you. If a Pollyanna (*^*&%^$^#like you was the GM, no one would ever get cut.

"Well, we did spend a 2nd-round pick on Lonnie Johnson, and a 14-year vet does bring good experience to the younger players"

- GM Billy Bob Eball :wallbash:

If TBD ran the Bills, we'd wonder why we weren't winning with 7 new OL draftees every season, and practice squad guys at the skill positions. We'd also burn through about 14 QBs per season, looking for the next savior.

not me. we'd have won 17 superbowls and buffalo would be financially stable and everyone would date supermodels and drive unicorns and write run-on sentences with horrible punctuation.

:wallbash:

Especially you. If a Pollyanna (*^*&%^$^#like you was the GM, no one would ever get cut.

"Well, we did spend a 2nd-round pick on Lonnie Johnson, and a 14-year vet does bring good experience to the younger players"

Pretty typical response, since logical discussion certainly isn't one of your strong suits. Nor is comedy. Actually, it would be interesting to learn something you ARE good at.

Pretty typical response, since logical discussion certainly isn't one of your strong suits. Nor is comedy. Actually, it would be interesting to learn something you ARE good at.

Rico IS good at screaming for the current QBs head and annointing the next guy as the savior.

That's all I have to say about that.

Well, without us running the show the team as had to become a part time Toronto franchise to make ends meet and haven't made the playoffs since cell phones were the size of suitcases.

So I am not sure we could do much worse.

Besides, we wouldn't have extended Schobel so we would have had plenty of money to "waste" on Peters on his ascent rather than on a guy on the backside of his career.

The contract holdout line would look like a deli counter. Take a number.

PTR

Since it would be limited to guys who made the pro bowl and who are significantly underpaid, I don't think it would be a very long line, do you?

How many guys like that do we have? Oh yeah, one.

We already have a slew of guys getting high pay for low performance for which we can heartily applaud the front office.

"I've got a feeling Erik Flowers will be starting this year, he just needed a little more time."

Rico IS good at screaming for the current QBs head and annointing the next guy as the savior.

Wait, isn't that what we're supposed to do?

I rememeber someone getting into an heated debate with me as to why Frank Reich should start over Jim Kelly. There are just things that are true of Bills fans, we love linebackers (especially high motor ones) and we think the back-up QB should be the starter no matter who it is. The Bills could have Bob Crane's corpse in camp as the #2 QB and there'd be a faction who wanted it to start because of it's quality work in the film room.

Since it would be limited to guys who made the pro bowl and who are significantly underpaid, I don't think it would be a very long line, do you?

How many guys like that do we have? Oh yeah, one.

We already have a slew of guys getting high pay for low performance for which we can heartily applaud the front office.

And yet some of those underperforming players are Pro Bowlers too. Are you saying that only Pro Bowlers have a right to hold out? You wouldn't get on your horse for a player like Donte Whitner?

PTR