• Beer Pong
    • Football Toss
    • Kan Jam
    • CornBag Toss
    • Golf rope Toss
    • 3 Man
    • Cards

Drinking. :rolleyes:

What, that's not on there? Oh, and by the way, nice 'tar. Jerry would be proud.

Mine is hanging out with you, and the crew at 1/5. I wait all year to talk football, and just hang out with you guys.

R.Rich won't be up for the Raider game this year. How much does that suck? B-)

I am a fan of the classic- tossing the football around. Running around in the Bills parking lots since the age of 7, it was hard back then to imagine that now at the age of 30, I would be winded and my shoulder would be sore after about 10 tosses...

Beer pong is always solid and does less damage to the shoulder, that'd be my #2.

Washer game is #3, followed closely by an option not included: Flip Cups.

I am not a hunter, but I love when hunting season rolls around and some of the boys have FRESH BACKSTRAPS to throw on the grill...MMMMMMM...Marinate in Italian dressing over night, toss on the grill, and enjoy the magical taste of Bambi

I am a fan of the classic- tossing the football around. Running around in the Bills parking lots since the age of 7, it was hard back then to imagine that now at the age of 30, I would be winded and my shoulder would be sore after about 10 tosses...

Beer pong is always solid and does less damage to the shoulder, that'd be my #2.

Washer game is #3, followed closely by an option not included: Flip Cups.

I am not a hunter, but I love when hunting season rolls around and some of the boys have FRESH BACKSTRAPS to throw on the grill...MMMMMMM...Marinate in Italian dressing over night, toss on the grill, and enjoy the magical taste of Bambi

I have a big venison tenderloin vacum sealed in the freezer waiting for opening day at the Ralph. I only got one deer this past season and I had to save the best part for the most special occasion of the year! (I prefer Speidie sauce marinade though)

I like to start the morning off by getting to the lot around 8:30, and quickly cracking open that first cold Blue. The grills gets fired up right away, and bacon and eggs get on it and are ready to be the first meal devoured by 9 oclock. Then we mix in some more beers, football, beer pong, and flip cup along with the Pre-Game show and/or some classic rock blaring in the background. Around 11 the grill is put to use again, for some Grade-A Strips and some Sahlens Dogs. Rounds of shots generally come around this time forward, along with some more of the favorite tailgate past times as far as games go. Finally, around 12:25 or so, begin to head up to the Ralph with no doubt in my mind that we are going to beat whoever we are playing on that given Sunday (Or Monday!). :rolleyes: LOT 2 POLE 6!

I like to start the morning off by getting to the lot around 8:30, and quickly cracking open that first cold Blue. The grills gets fired up right away, and bacon and eggs get on it and are ready to be the first meal devoured by 9 oclock. Then we mix in some more beers, football, beer pong, and flip cup along with the Pre-Game show and/or some classic rock blaring in the background. Around 11 the grill is put to use again, for some Grade-A Strips and some Sahlens Dogs. Rounds of shots generally come around this time forward, along with some more of the favorite tailgate past times as far as games go. Finally, around 12:25 or so, begin to head up to the Ralph with no doubt in my mind that we are going to beat whoever we are playing on that given Sunday (Or Monday!). :rolleyes: LOT 2 POLE 6!

Sounds like you guys do it right! We always talk about doing the breakfast thing right off the bat but we never do. It seems like everybody is so intent on cracking that first beer who has time to eat.

For us we get there at 8:15, start drinking right away, & I usually start the grill around 10:30. We do something different every week. Sometimes we are extravagant, sometimes it is just burgers & sausage or something like that. For the opener this year we are doing Ribeye Steaks, shrimp kabobs, baby back ribs, stuffed mushrooms, taco dip. We always get a keg for the opener & we should have about 10 people there. Always a good time. I just love the smell of the parking lots with all the grilling going on gamedays. There is really no place like it. We are in lot 5.