Trent Edwards Injured...

Patience

Doesn't completely jibe with what Chris Brown is saying:

http://www.buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=3878

Today

Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 9:35 AM ET

EDWARDS NOT PARTICIPATING: Trent Edwards is not participating in practice after suffering a thigh bruise last night. He's watching from beneath the goal posts and is wearing sweatpants.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i Played safety and reciver with a very similr injury to Trent my entire junior year. It was uncomfortable but once i was moving the adreneline made me forget the pain. Take a few days off and he'll be fine

I played in the air force and had that injury early in the season. I gutted it out the remainder of the season and was in pain for months after. I played defensive end. If I had it to do over I'd have taken some time to get better. I imagine the Bills have enough sense (and a little time at this point in the preseason) to allow him to heal.

I'm a Tent follower, but he really needs to HTFU. There are players (RBs) who get the snot hit out of them on every play and they don't cry about every little bump and bruise.

Oh give me a break, that's ridiculous. To quote AI, "We're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice." And in practice, you do sit out with little bumps and bruises, so it's not an issue for game time!

i Played safety and reciver with a very similr injury to Trent my entire junior year. It was uncomfortable but once i was moving the adreneline made me forget the pain. Take a few days off and he'll be fine

So when the ball was in the air, if you caught it, was it a reception or an interception?? :rolleyes:

Another hit and run for Lynch...where does it end?

It's rumored he had no idea he ran into TE, but he's not talking to reporters about it. His lawyer has scheduled a press conference to follow the Indy game on Sunday.

It's rumored he had no idea he ran into TE, but he's not talking to reporters about it. His lawyer has scheduled a press conference to follow the Indy game on Sunday.

Actually, it's quite true that Marshawn rarely is stopped or goes down after the first hit. It usually takes 2-3. That's what makes him great. If his coaches had told him to just go down when he is hit, like, say, Anthony Thomas or Peerless Price, he probably would have stopped for the girl.

Actually, it's quite true that Marshawn rarely is stopped or goes down after the first hit. It usually takes 2-3. That's what makes him great. If his coaches had told him to just go down when he is hit, like, say, Anthony Thomas or Peerless Price, he probably would have stopped for the girl.

I always figured it was the coaching that caused the decline in A Train's production. Probably tools around in a little American car on top of it.

lol

I was listening to Gil Brandt yesterday on Sirius and he was talking about Trent. He was one of the two highest rated qb's coming out of high school. I think he said the other was Vince Young. However, during his career at Stanford was marked by continuous injuries. He really liked him otherwise. It would suck if this was his m.o. during his stay here.

Edwards had NO O-line in college. He was on his back more than Cher and Madonna combined. He put on an extra 15 pounds in the offseason so hopefully that will help too.

Chinese Carryout? :rolleyes:

:lol:

Doesn't completely jibe with what Chris Brown is saying:

I haven't seen anything about him practicing today either. WGR gets it wrong again. :wallbash:

<_<

Relax people.

I had a thigh contusion once, and I returned to work the next day.

Now, in fairness, I wasn't a professional athlete, I delivered Pizzas......and it wasn't the next day, it was a couple days later, and it wasn't a thigh contusion, it was a stomach virus.....but still......no worries.

Post of the day!