Get that mute button ready for the Indy game

Beerball

Sterling Sharpe makes his play by play debut. I actually like him in studio but I don't know whether he can pull off PbP.

Joining him in the booth are Marshall Faulk...who was horrendous during the NE game last night and Deion Sanders.

Holy Crap! Throw in a Magic Johnson and you've got yourself a whole GAGGLE of marble mouthed jive talkers! :devil:

Sterling Sharpe makes his play by play debut. I actually like him in studio but I don't know whether he can pull off PbP.

Joining him in the booth are Marshall Faulk...who was horrendous during the NE game last night and Deion Sanders.

That does sound like a bad combo. Thank heavens for the mute button.

Wait, are you serious? Sterling Sharpe, Marshall Faulk, and Deion Sanders...all together at the same time? That can't be right. Who's frigging idea was THAT?

I was hoping I would get another chance to hear Faulk's commentary on our Bills this year! If the offence can repeat a show like they put on against the Steelers #1's, it will be classic to hear him backpedal his prediction of us having another losing season with Turk Schooneret as OC. <_<

Whats wrong with Sterling Sharp?

I find Sterling totally annoying when he is in the studio. He speaks okay but he shouts everything. Look Sterl, I'm already watching. Why are you yelling at me?

In a crowded stadium, doing play by play he'll probably be pretty good. You'll definitely be able to here him.

Whats wrong with Sterling Sharp?

Agreed. I always found him to be one of the more informative ex-players. Light years better than his brother or the usual assortment of buffoons (Bradshaw) and illiterates (Smith).