So I decided to buy a dolphins jersey....

I hate the dolphins just as much as any other bills fan. However, I decided this was a jersey I just had to have. Not only is it a conversation starter, but i'm sure it will be good for quite a few laughs. I plan to wear it to the Detroit game and maybe a few other games. I'm sure some people will heckle me at first until I turn around and they see the name on the back. Check it out.

:thumbsup:My new Dolphins Jersey

I hate the dolphins just as much as any other bills fan. However, I decided this was a jersey I just had to have. Not only is it a conversation starter, but i'm sure it will be good for quite a few laughs. I plan to wear it to the Detroit game and maybe a few other games. I'm sure some people will heckle me at first until I turn around and they see the name on the back. Check it out.

But Finkle IIIIIISSSS Einhorn!

Guest dog14787

:lol:My new Dolphins Jersey

So deep down where we won't go you dream about dolphins and even deeper you want to be close to the big Tuna because you love him :wallbash: , so ya, give us all your excuses, your Finkle reasoning, uh huh, we know :thumbsup:

:unsure:My new Dolphins Jersey

Um. Let's hope that some drunk-and-disorderly Bills fans don't see the aqua shirt, completely ignore the name on the back, and stuff you headfirst into a porta-potty ...

Dumbest thread ever.

:thumbsup:

Well played.

That is disgusting, and I expect more from a Bills fan. :unsure:

I hope after your forced dive into said porta-john, you realize, it is not a laughing matter to take shots at the Dolphins via referencing a movie that only insults the Bills last second loss to the Giants.

You disgust me. I can't say it any nicer than that.

I hope after your forced dive into said porta-john, you realize, it is not a laughing matter to take shots at the Dolphins via referencing a movie that only insults the Bills last second loss to the Giants.

I've always said, any thread that starts out with the byline "but hear me out" never turns out well. :thumbsup:

You should change your name Head in the clouds to My head is up my ass .

I once attend a Dolphin game in Miami wearing a Dolphin jersey. ( It was painful but it was worth it later)

I booed the dolphins every time they made a mistake, yelling" You guys stink!!!"

The Dolphin fans in my area were not very happy with me at all.....and one said " WHY DON"T YOU JUST GO HOME DUDE"

When the Game was nearly over I took off the Miami jersey, revealing my Bills Jersey and the Dolphin fans just laughed!

Buffalo Spanked Miami by 20 points if I remember correctly.

The Dolphin fans in the area realized they had been suckered. (lol)

Guest dog14787
I once attend a Dolphin game in Miami wearing a Dolphin jersey. ( It was painful but it was worth it later)

I booed the dolphins every time they made a mistake, yelling" You guys stink!!!"

The Dolphin fans in my area were not very happy with me at all.....and one said " WHY DON"T YOU JUST GO HOME DUDE"

When the Game was nearly over I took off the Miami jersey, revealing my Bills Jersey and the Dolphin fans just laughed!

Buffalo Spanked Miami by 20 points if I remember correctly.

The Dolphin fans in the area realized they had been suckered. (lol)

Sounds like a good way to get the heck beat out of ya , but I like it :unsure:

My bro and I have an on going bet with some friends of ours who are Fish fans, If they win when we meet head to head, my bro and I wear their Dolphins jersey for a day ( I know it sounds bad :beer: ), and if the Bills win they have to wear our Bills jersey's for a day.

So to make a long story short, it turned into a contest of what nasty things you could do while wearing your opponents Jersey, you know, like rolling into doggie pooh by accident ( it was an accident, it was :blush: ) or stuff like changing the oil in your car, but :oops: , I forgot an oil pan to catch the oil, doggonit, I better try to catch as much as I can with my Dolphins Jersey.

The only problem is over the last couple of years the Bills have been doing so well against the fish I'm running out of Bills Jerseys to wear because they are all tore up :cry:

We may have to rethink this :thumbsup:

unlike the others on the board, I applaud you for this. I think it is a funny idea. I was thinking about getting a Ron Mexico jersey, but now that i live in the atlanta area, I won't be doing that. Another one worth doing is, getting a number 11 Redskins jersey with Falco on the back. Or a Cleveland Indians 99 that says Wild Thing.

unlike the others on the board, I applaud you for this. I think it is a funny idea. I was thinking about getting a Ron Mexico jersey, but now that i live in the atlanta area, I won't be doing that. Another one worth doing is, getting a number 11 Redskins jersey with Falco on the back. Or a Cleveland Indians 99 that says Wild Thing.

the league put a ban on the name Mexico going onto jerseys almost immediately after the news broke. not saying you still couldnt get one made but...

if you want a fun shirt to wear around town, try this one :unsure:

http://www.adbtees.com/adb-vick.html

:thumbsup:

Sounds like a good way to get the heck beat out of ya , but I like it :beer:

My bro and I have an on going bet with some friends of ours who are Fish fans, If they win when we meet head to head, my bro and I wear their Dolphins jersey for a day ( I know it sounds bad :oops: ), and if the Bills win they have to wear our Bills jersey's for a day.

So to make a long story short, it turned into a contest of what nasty things you could do while wearing your opponents Jersey, you know, like rolling into doggie pooh by accident ( it was an accident, it was :cry: ) or stuff like changing the oil in your car, but :oops: , I forgot an oil pan to catch the oil, doggonit, I better try to catch as much as I can with my Dolphins Jersey.

The only problem is over the last couple of years the Bills have been doing so well against the fish I'm running out of Bills Jerseys to wear because they are all tore up :cry:

We may have to rethink this :blush:

Didya ever think about giving them the same jersey each time?

Guest dog14787
:devil:

Didya ever think about giving them the same jersey each time?

Now thats the kind of game planning I'm talking about :angry:

To bad its so long between games :sick:

If I could just convince my girlfriend that stuff like rotten fish will rinse off in the rinse cycle and it doesn't hurt the washing machine I'm all good :blink:

Sounds like a good way to get the heck beat out of ya , but I like it :devil:

My bro and I have an on going bet with some friends of ours who are Fish fans, If they win when we meet head to head, my bro and I wear their Dolphins jersey for a day ( I know it sounds bad :blink: ), and if the Bills win they have to wear our Bills jersey's for a day.

So to make a long story short, it turned into a contest of what nasty things you could do while wearing your opponents Jersey, you know, like rolling into doggie pooh by accident ( it was an accident, it was :sick: ) or stuff like changing the oil in your car, but :oops: , I forgot an oil pan to catch the oil, doggonit, I better try to catch as much as I can with my Dolphins Jersey.

We may have to rethink this :angry:

When i was in college, 2 of my teachers did something sort of similar. One was a Montreal Canadians fan, the other a Toronto Maple Leafs Fan, and they had a bet that the loser between the 2 after each game had to wear the winners teams tie to class for the entire day

Sounds like a good way to get the heck beat out of ya , but I like it :devil:

My bro and I have an on going bet with some friends of ours who are Fish fans, If they win when we meet head to head, my bro and I wear their Dolphins jersey for a day ( I know it sounds bad :blink: ), and if the Bills win they have to wear our Bills jersey's for a day.

So to make a long story short, it turned into a contest of what nasty things you could do while wearing your opponents Jersey, you know, like rolling into doggie pooh by accident ( it was an accident, it was :sick: ) or stuff like changing the oil in your car, but :oops: , I forgot an oil pan to catch the oil, doggonit, I better try to catch as much as I can with my Dolphins Jersey.

We may have to rethink this :angry:

I am telling you...the crowd thought it was hilarious......shocked me too!

<_<

The only acceptable reason for anyone to buy a Dolphins jersey is to put it on a Scarecrow (and also if you wanted to burn the Scarecrow in effigy)

Or you are in a public place, nowhere near a bathroom, and you need toilet paper for your arse.