So I decided to buy a dolphins jersey....

I hate the dolphins just as much as any other bills fan. However, I decided this was a jersey I just had to have. Not only is it a conversation starter, but i'm sure it will be good for quite a few laughs. I plan to wear it to the Detroit game and maybe a few other games. I'm sure some people will heckle me at first until I turn around and they see the name on the back. Check it out.

:thumbsup:My new Dolphins Jersey

I hate the dolphins just as much as any other bills fan. However, I decided this was a jersey I just had to have. Not only is it a conversation starter, but i'm sure it will be good for quite a few laughs. I plan to wear it to the Detroit game and maybe a few other games. I'm sure some people will heckle me at first until I turn around and they see the name on the back. Check it out.

But Finkle IIIIIISSSS Einhorn!

Guest dog14787

:lol:My new Dolphins Jersey

So deep down where we won't go you dream about dolphins and even deeper you want to be close to the big Tuna because you love him :wallbash: , so ya, give us all your excuses, your Finkle reasoning, uh huh, we know :thumbsup:

:unsure:My new Dolphins Jersey

Um. Let's hope that some drunk-and-disorderly Bills fans don't see the aqua shirt, completely ignore the name on the back, and stuff you headfirst into a porta-potty ...

Dumbest thread ever.

:thumbsup:

Well played.

That is disgusting, and I expect more from a Bills fan. :unsure:

I hope after your forced dive into said porta-john, you realize, it is not a laughing matter to take shots at the Dolphins via referencing a movie that only insults the Bills last second loss to the Giants.

You disgust me. I can't say it any nicer than that.

That is disgusting, and I expect more from a Bills fan. :unsure:

I hope after your forced dive into said porta-john, you realize, it is not a laughing matter to take shots at the Dolphins via referencing a movie that only insults the Bills last second loss to the Giants.

You disgust me. I can't say it any nicer than that.

I've always said, any thread that starts out with the byline "but hear me out" never turns out well. :thumbsup:

:unsure:My new Dolphins Jersey

You should change your name Head in the clouds to My head is up my ass .