My challenge to Edwards tonight

Quick question -- does anybody know when Edwards stops by the site to read the fans' personal challenges?

Just curious.

Trent has no time for such nonsense. Trent is so busy learning to be a good bus driver, he doesn't know which way is up - let's just hope he stops driving around in circles tonite...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent has no time for such nonsense. Trent is so busy learning to be a good bus driver, he doesn't know which way is up - let's just hope he stops driving around in circles tonite...

Does it make you feel good to blast this kid an hour before a Bills football game? Even if every nasty word you say about him is true, JP is a proven bust; a sub-par NFL qb.

Enjoy the game. :ph34r:

Contrary to popular belief Preseason matters. The redskins played their second preseason game against us and the looked sharp in that game and in the first. That is with a whole new coaching staff too, Now dont you think the Redskins are a little more confident that what the coaches keep telling them is working? jason Cambell might be more confident in the season opener because he had success in the preseason.

This isnt a veteren team. This team is young and inexpierenced. Every snap matters, Every read counts because if Trent or this team is struggling to do this against pretty simple offenses and defenses whats gonna happen when the lights are on and the games count. trent did not blow away the competition last year (i mean the other teams) He had not outstanding numbers and Lindell was my number one fantasy player last year. The extra reps could really help this team. I honestly would love to see edwards play the whole game if thats what it takes for him to be ready. If we don't make the playoffs this year DJ could be fired and we start from scratch again. I think i speak for all Bills fans when i say we dont want that

I don't think Wilson is going to be making any more hasty moves with the coaching staff. As far as Edwards playing the whole game- I doubt it really would benefit him to have success against another team's scrubs. He can do that for the next few weeks in practice

Does it make you feel good to blast this kid an hour before a Bills football game? Even if every nasty word you say about him is true, JP is a proven bust; a sub-par NFL qb.

Enjoy the game. :ph34r:

Nothin' for nothin' Bill, but you lose your sense of humor somewhere? Someone cut in front of you and get the last cruller? You seem to have a foul disposition toward any & all that don't worship at the altar of Trent.

I'm not 'blasting the kid' (don't think I said anything 'nasty' about him either) - I'm just having fun with the "TE as bus driver" thread that appeared yesterday. (And even if I was, do you think he's reading this an hour before kickoff? Sorry Trent - didn't mean to hurt your feelings!)

Once more, for the record, I hope the kid does great this year. If he doesn't, I hope Jauron realizes it early enough, puts JP in, and JP does great. You do want to win now, right? I think I remember you saying that.

Just because you've embraced the notion that TE is going to be great, does not make it an incontrovertible fact. Likewise, just because you think JP sucks does not make it a metaphysical certitude. You may be in for some surprises - hope you won't be too disappointed if TE doesn't take us to the promised land, but JP does. I'll be ecstatic if either of 'em does.

GO BILLSSS!!!

Posluszny!!!!! :doh:

Nothin' for nothin' Bill, but you lose your sense of humor somewhere? Someone cut in front of you and get the last cruller? You seem to have a foul disposition toward any & all that don't worship at the altar of Trent.

I'm not 'blasting the kid' (don't think I said anything 'nasty' about him either) - I'm just having fun with the "TE as bus driver" thread that appeared yesterday. (And even if I was, do you think he's reading this an hour before kickoff? Sorry Trent - didn't mean to hurt your feelings!)

Once more, for the record, I hope the kid does great this year. If he doesn't, I hope Jauron realizes it early enough, puts JP in, and JP does great. You do want to win now, right? I think I remember you saying that.

Just because you've embraced the notion that TE is going to be great, does not make it an incontrovertible fact. Likewise, just because you think JP sucks does not make it a metaphysical certitude. You may be in for some surprises - hope you won't be too disappointed if TE doesn't take us to the promised land, but JP does. I'll be ecstatic if either of 'em does.

GO BILLSSS!!!

Posluszny!!!!! :doh:

Sure. I will wait for you to insult your fanboy idol. :ph34r: At least the other poster told the truth.

Either way.....GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure. I will wait for you to insult your fanboy idol. :ph34r: At least the other poster told the truth.

Either way.....GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever, lil' pardner...

It's almost kickoff - grab yerself a bear claw and enjoy the game!

Cheers!!! :doh:

SIC, do you think that any team, let alone the Bills, can replace a pro bowl LT just like that?

The Bills were already not at all strong at OC. Their RG has much to prove, and there is absolutely no depth whatsoever at any OL position. With Peters, the Bills OL is pretty good, though painfully thin. Still, it is better than Bills Fans have seen in 10 years or more. Without Peters, the OL is once again a major weakness.

This is the path chosen by Levy/Jauron.

I think some certainly can, better than others. I'll expound tomorrow.

OK, Edwards met my challenge. Good job! :thumbsup:

Glad he made you happy because you and many other Bills fans sounded pretty concerned about 1 preseason game. As I've said all along, the guy is the starter and he's going to be a good QB. I'm looking forward to Seattle.

Glad he made you happy because you and many other Bills fans sounded pretty concerned about 1 preseason game. As I've said all along, the guy is the starter and he's going to be a good QB. I'm looking forward to Seattle.

Good to see more playing time by the first offense and Trent answered the bell!

Enjoy the game. :thumbsup:

Tell it like it is.

Edwards lead the Bills to a 14-0 lead against the 1st srting Steelers. (minus a few with boo boos)

He did what I wanted JP to do to the Steelers in week 2 of last season.

Compete against PLAYOFF TEAMS!!!

Tell it like it is.

Edwards lead the Bills to a 14-0 lead against the 1st srting Steelers. (minus a few with boo boos)

He did what I wanted JP to do to the Steelers in week 2 of last season.

Compete against PLAYOFF TEAMS!!!

You know, I shouldn't let the haters piss me off. :thumbsup:

There is every chance that we will need JP this season. If it happens, I hope he steps up. As for Trent, I have liked what I saw of him since the Lions preseason game in 07. Last night didn't really change this, but neither did last week.

I truly believe that this kid is something special. Almost nobody looks this good, this soon. He will never have Elway, Bledsoe, Marino, or even JP arm strength, but he is accurate, has an easy ball to catch, and he is freaking smart!!!

GO JP!!!!!!!!GO TRENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is every chance that we will need JP this season. If it happens, I hope he steps up. As for Trent, I have liked what I saw of him since the Lions preseason game in 07. Last night didn't really change this, but neither did last week.

I truly believe that this kid is something special. Almost nobody looks this good, this soon. He will never have Elway, Bledsoe, Marino, or even JP arm strength, but he is accurate, has an easy ball to catch, and he is freaking smart!!!

GO JP!!!!!!!!GO TRENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just who exactly, besides yourself, are "the haters"? It's been quite clear for some time that you are filled with hatred for JP Losman and ready to spew your vitriol at anyone and everyone that hopes the guy comes around, but just because some of us would like further proof that TE is ready - does that make us "haters"? (Rhetorical question, I know - in your book the answer is obviously an emphatic "Yes!"

BTW, TE looked great last nite. JP sucked. You were also right about the D-backs - you can never have enough good ones!

You also should do a better job discerning the 'haters' as you call them from most of us who fall into the category of The Sen. We want the team to do well. We're happy Trent played well last night. We want him to play well next week and the week after that and the week after that and on and on for 15 years.

You give props to an idiot who states that he wants to see Trent hurt and bash objectivity or having a bit of fun. You dint used to be that way. Just my opinion.

Just who exactly, besides yourself, are "the haters"? It's been quite clear for some time that you are filled with hatred for JP Losman and ready to spew your vitriol at anyone and everyone that hopes the guy comes around, but just because some of us would like further proof that TE is ready - does that make us "haters"? (Rhetorical question, I know - in your book the answer is obviously an emphatic "Yes!"

BTW, TE looked great last nite. JP sucked. You were also right about the D-backs - you can never have enough good ones!

What no bus clips this morning, I was really looking forward to see what you would come up with today. Just wondering if JP would be driving the bus today?

GO BILLS!