My challenge to Edwards tonight

Trent looked absolutely terrific at what he does well. There is no question we will be in the playoffs if the line gives him time like that and he can just drop back and throw.

I still don't put much stock in pre-season, good or bad. Althoough it sure is nice to see the crisp routes and passes, the mix up of runs and passes, the pass blocking and run holes, and putting the ball in the endzone.Those drives were beauties. I hope we can do that when the real bullets fly.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What no bus clips this morning, I was really looking forward to see what you would come up with today. Just wondering if JP would be driving the bus today?

GO BILLS!

Sorry to keep you waiting - had to duck into church for Mass (today is the Feast of the Assumption of Blessed Virgin Mary; also said a prayer for all the hatemongers on TSW :) ).

JP looked positively awful last nite. I was shocked how badly he played - even worse than Trent last week. Losman looked like he had chains around his ankles. Couldn't move the team at all, really - just spinning his wheels....

Trent, OTOH, was spectacular...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 & 0 baby!!!!! :thumbsup:

Sorry to keep you waiting - had to duck into church for Mass (today is the Feast of the Assumption of Blessed Virgin Mary; also said a prayer for all the hatemongers on TSW B-) ).

JP looked positively awful last nite. I was shocked how badly he played - even worse than Trent last week. Losman looked like he had chains around his ankles. Couldn't move the team at all, really - just spinning his wheels....

Trent, OTOH, was spectacular...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 & 0 baby!!!!! :thumbsup:

:):lol::lol: Holy Schitt! that was wild.

You also should do a better job discerning the 'haters' as you call them from most of us who fall into the category of The Sen. We want the team to do well. We're happy Trent played well last night. We want him to play well next week and the week after that and the week after that and on and on for 15 years.

You give props to an idiot who states that he wants to see Trent hurt and bash objectivity or having a bit of fun. You dint used to be that way. Just my opinion.

Bro, sometimes it is hard to type ones true feelings on a message board. You are a primo poster; I am glad you called me out, and I will try to be more careful. :thumbsup:

If you noticed, I didn't "rub it in" to anybody, nor did I ever consider doing so. This was a preseason game. You know, the kind of game that people were ready to see Trent benched, or even injured for not playing well in. Actually, I think that it was worse when there was a thread insulting Trent's sister. I cannot grasp things like that; they are alien to me.

KTD is completely correct in not placing too much stock in preseason. I don't either. That said, every so often, you can see greatness in a player in these games, enough to make predictions. These predictions can be wrong mind you. The best preseason defensive player I remember watching was a linebacker. His name was Dan Brandenberg. :D He looked like Bryce Paup with more speed. :wallbash:

Again, this performance, as much as I loved it, did little to change my opinion of Trent nor JP. Both of these guys are good in ways, and injuries happen. We don't know who will be in there for the bulk of the plays this season.

Anyway, we need Peters in there at LT. ;):lol: