Nationwide ‘Thunder’ Boycott in the Works

Lurker

It got an A- review in the local paper.

From the clips I've seen , Robert Downey Jr. is great as the Australian actor acting like a black guy.

They said Tom Cruise is also funny in it. He plays the studio head in a fat suit.

Speaking of Ben Stiller, he was on Good Morning America along with Jack Black, shilling for "Tropic Thunder." They got roped into some taste testing bit with the GMA crew. Did anyone else notice the "Get me the f**k outta here" look on Stiller's face? He didn't look too happy to be there. Maybe he sees himself as too much of an auteur to be doing such lowball crap.

PTR

A Ben Stiller spoof movie? I don't need a boycott to avoid that. I'm sure it's just loaded with originality. :)

I will eventually see it, even though I dispise Ben Stiller. His Dad should be ashamed for raising a son like him. Obviously he didn't get any talent from his parents or else he may be enjoyable to watch sometime.

I remember (but couldn't find a Youtube® clip, sorry) a Family Guy episode where flashes back to when Ben Stiller helped him find his true self. As Ben Stiller flies away (with his giant Dumbo ears) peter remarks...His films are terrible

I found out later that really was Ben Stiller's voice :worthy: Probably the only funny thing he's ever done

Tropic Thunder is the best thing Stiller has done, though his part is not the strongest. It's Downey, Black, and the "studio mogul." But Stiller wrote and directed it so he gets props. And Retard Defense League should get a sense of humor.

PTR

PTR