Boy do I love pre-moistened toilet paper!!!

HelloNewman

I never knew how much time I was wasting using the regular dry toilet paper that never worked as well. These things are pre-moistened and with aloe....and septic safe. 2 sheets is all I needed and I was clean as a whistle as opposed to using 5-10 feet of the regular stuff till I felt clean.

I wonder how many people in here use this stuff...if not you should try...you will be pleased. :D

(I know I need to get a life but what the hey :) ) :lol::P

I never knew how much time I was wasting using the regular dry toilet paper that never worked as well. These things are pre-moistened and with aloe....and septic safe. 2 sheets is all I needed and I was clean as a whistle as opposed to using 5-10 feet of the regular stuff till I felt clean.

I wonder how many people in here use this stuff...if not you should try...you will be pleased. :D

(I know I need to get a life but what the hey :) ) :lol::P

Link ?

I wonder how many people in here use this stuff...if not you should try...you will be pleased. :worthy:

(I know I need to get a life but what the hey :lol: ) :wallbash::wallbash:

Newman, I have been preaching this message for a couple of years. I have turned several folks on to these and I have made many believers. This maybe the most underused "life-improvement" product on the market. You feel "shower fresh" after every dump. If I get low on them I start to panic.

Folks - listen to what my boy Newman is saying. Try out the Scott's or the Cottonelle's and you too will become a believer.

does the moistened toilet paper work as well for those, well..........................

lonely nights?

I have been using baby wipes for years. I missed out on a great marketing opportunity as now they are basically selling "adult wipes". Oh well...

<_<

Can your finger poke through it ?

Only if you try really hard.... they are super strong too. You can get them at all supermarkets in the TP aisle.....up here where I live Wegmans and Tops sell them and any drug store too. They also have coupons in the Sunday paper on occasion. <_<

Can't believe I'm asking a serious question in this thread, but here goes:

Are these used for the entire cleaning, or just the first and/or last wipe? I mean, if you had a 12er of Genny Light and a dozen wings the night before, are you using only these wipes or do you start with one and finish the job with regular paper? Or do you start with regular paper and finish with this?

How about on standard dumps?

Only if you try really hard.... they are super strong too. You can get them at all supermarkets in the TP aisle.....up here where I live Wegmans and Tops sell them and any drug store too. They also have coupons in the Sunday paper on occasion. <_<

Is it so wet that it drips on the floor?

Can't believe I'm asking a serious question in this thread, but here goes:

Are these used for the entire cleaning, or just the first and/or last wipe? I mean, if you had a 12er of Genny Light and a dozen wings the night before, are you using only these wipes or do you start with one and finish the job with regular paper? Or do you start with regular paper and finish with this?

How about on standard dumps?

If it's real messy and contains peanuts, corn, and the like, you may want to beging with your standard toilet paper there Norm, then as things clean up a little you transfer over to the aformentioned pre-moistened TP. The stuff is septic safe but really strong. I rinse the suckers out and hang 'em on the edge of the sink for re-use. Saves money. If everybody in the country would do that, we would have more money fro gas. Crisis solved.

I hate the smell of them now. :)

Now? :devil:

If it's real messy and contains peanuts, corn, and the like, you may want to beging with your standard toilet paper there Norm, then as things clean up a little you transfer over to the aformentioned pre-moistened TP. The stuff is septic safe but really strong. I rinse the suckers out and hang 'em on the edge of the sink for re-use. Saves money. If everybody in the country would do that, we would have more money fro gas. Crisis solved.

Please tell me that's a joke. :D

Perfect post.

:devil::angry: