OFFICIAL BILLS VS REDSKINS GAME THREAD

sven233

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey...whaddya know!! ANOTHER supposedly sunny day that includes thunderstorms, downpours and hail!

Never have seen so many "sunny" days in 1 summer that have included torrential rain..perhaps the worst summer in memory in Buffalo for me...

we look pathetic out there...

this is embarrassing and I don't give a f*ck that its the first preseason game...stop making BS excuses for them and start holding them accountable for playing football well

So first you find out that the skins have already played a game and the bills have not.......now you dont give a @uck...........

OK.... :lol:

See, this is exactly my point.......

WE HAVE NOT BEEN TO THE PLAYOFFS IN 8 YEARS!!!!!! Everyone says this every year becaus it is the same CRAP EVERY SEASON!!!!! Sometimes, when you want to make a change in how a season goes.....OR END AN 8 YEAR PLAYOFF DROUGHT........you have to change your thinking!!! Obviously we say this every year and every year the OFFENSE STINKS AND IS NOT READY TO PLAY!!!

How about working on some things to make sure you are ready. Forget whatever every other team does. I am simply sick and tired of the same crap every season.

Lighten up Francis. If they look like this in 4 weeks, then panic. As Marv said , the aim of pre-season is not to win, but to assess personnel.

Stroud was HANDLED 1 on 1 in the first quarter. The one time he was double teamed on a run play, he was driven back 7 yards. Not exactly awe inspiring!

He played the first series. The Skins had 3 yards on 2 carries and didn't score.