OFFICIAL BILLS VS REDSKINS GAME THREAD

sven233

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is that funny?

it's funny because you'd think after 5 or however many yrs losman has been in the nfl, he'd know he has to get rid of the ball on the hot route or whatever if he's being blitzed.

going by that logic, edwards throwing into triple coverage = so much for the preseason QB debate.

Not reading routes, WR in the wrong place, etc. Those are kinks that can be ironed out.

Holding the ball too long while looking right at the guy who sacks you? Well, it hasn't been fixed for the last three years....

So far looks like a carbon copy of last year....

Offense can't move the ball, defense gives up lots of yards but clamps down in the red zone for the most part and special teams seem solid...

Jauron and the coaches better make it very clear at halftime that this same bullcrap is not gonna fly this year and that this performance thus far is nothing short of putrid...

OK, time to vent........

The offensive starters are out of the game. I venture to say that they lost more yards than they gained just about. Outside of 1 nice play to Parrish, they did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE LOOKED TERRIBLE! And what happens? They get taken out of the game before doing 1 positive thing!

This is why we always start the season 0-3, 1-4, etc. The players are not ready and they are not playing well!!!!!!!!!! How can these coaches justify taking out the starters when they have done NOTHING at all besides negative plays!

IT IS A BUNCH OF CRAP!!! This is exactly why this team never will get off to a good start in the season and why they always have to play catchup all season.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS CRAP. The offense was awful and they get the rest of the night off. I'm sorry, but this is what the preseason is for....to work out the kinks and get on a roll. The only thing the Bills did was roll backwards down the hill.

A BRAND NEW OFFENSE with a lot of YOUNG PLAYERS and they do nothing but bad things and they take them out. THIS IS PATHETIC......

I know you don't want to get players hurt, but I would rather get the offense going in a positive manner and worry about injuries later. This is CRAP and why the Bills offense will most likely be terrible again to start the season. It will probably take them a few games into the regular season to get things going again........

AND BY THEN, IT MAY BE TOO LATE..........

It's the first pre-season game, lighten up.

Same old crap as every year, all the chicken littles start running around saying we're going 0-16.

For you youngsters, we one maybe one pre-sason game in the Levy years.

OK, time to vent........

The offensive starters are out of the game. I venture to say that they lost more yards than they gained just about. Outside of 1 nice play to Parrish, they did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE LOOKED TERRIBLE! And what happens? They get taken out of the game before doing 1 positive thing!

This is why we always start the season 0-3, 1-4, etc. The players are not ready and they are not playing well!!!!!!!!!! How can these coaches justify taking out the starters when they have done NOTHING at all besides negative plays!

IT IS A BUNCH OF CRAP!!! This is exactly why this team never will get off to a good start in the season and why they always have to play catchup all season.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS CRAP. The offense was awful and they get the rest of the night off. I'm sorry, but this is what the preseason is for....to work out the kinks and get on a roll. he only thing the Bills did was roll backwards down the hill.

A BRAND NEW OFFENSE with a lot of YOUNG PLAYERS and they do nothing but bad things and they take them out. THIS IS PATHETC......

I know you don't want to get players hurt, but I would rather get the offense going in a positive manner and worry about injuries later. This is CRAP and why the Bills offense will most likely be terrible again to start the season. It will probably take them a few games into the regular season to get things going again........

AND BY THEN, IT MAY BE TOO LATE..........

1st game of the preseason.stop the madness