OFFICIAL BILLS VS REDSKINS GAME THREAD

sven233

Tasker emphatically pointed it out. Hardy was supposed to be there. Lesson learned, hopefully.

You mean a WR (a rookie in this case) not cutting-off his route and leaving his QB out to dry? That's a first. :thumbsup:

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean a WR (a rookie in this case) not cutting-off his route and leaving his QB out to dry? That's a first. :thumbsup:

Yeah. It is going to happen from time to time. Just hope he learns from the mistake and gets it worked out in time for the season.

Yeah. It is going to happen from time to time. Just hope he learns from the mistake and gets it worked out in time for the season.

I don't know. That (a Bills WR failing to go to a hot route) has been a pet peeve of mine for years.

first 2 series, save that one pass to roscoe parrish, have been putrid. and pass protection has been good even w/ peters out.

Well, there have been 2 false start penalties on the O-Line......that really is not very good. No matter how good the pass protection is if you are going bacwards.

But yes, the offense has been terrible so far. I know they said they were going to play 10-20 plays, but with the performance so far, I hope they are in A LOT LONGER!!! Better now than in the regular season. Play until you get the ball moving on a consistant basis.

Well, there have been 2 fale start penalties on the O-Line......that really is not very good. No matter how good the pass protection is if you are going bacwards.

But yes, the offense has been terrible so far. I know they said they were going to play 10-20 plays, but with the performance so far, I hope they atre in A LOT LONGER!!!

Now is the time to work out all the kinks :thumbsup: