Bills preseason schedule re-airs

Buftex

Does anyone know, yet, when the NFL Network is scheduled to air the Bills pre-season games, this year...I swear, I am not too lazy to look it up myself, I am just using a very antiquated computer, and I cannot access the NFL Network sight....

Does anyone know, yet, when the NFL Network is scheduled to air the Bills pre-season games, this year...I swear, I am not too lazy to look it up myself, I am just using a very antiquated computer, and I cannot access the NFL Network sight....

This doesn't include all of the 3 am replays, but it's the best I can find right now.

prelink

This doesn't include all of the 3 am replays, but it's the best I can find right now.

prelink

Great find. How about that -- two live NFL Network HD games for the Bills: their preseason opener at Washington, and the grand opening of the Colts' new stadium in week 3. The other two games (Steelers and Lions) have early morning replays the very next day, so the DVR crowd can record them to watch over breakfast.

Nice job, NFL Network!

Great find. How about that -- two live NFL Network HD games for the Bills: their preseason opener at Washington, and the grand opening of the Colts' new stadium in week 3. The other two games (Steelers and Lions) have early morning replays the very next day, so the DVR crowd can record them to watch over breakfast.

Nice job, NFL Network!

Thank God for the NFL Network and DVR. Get the beer and wings ready! Yes, even for breakfast!!! ;):ph34r:

Nice job, NFL Network!

My DVR is being installed tomorrow. I am so ready.

prelink

Thank-you sir...you may have another!!!

That list looks pretty complete to me...I am thrilled to see we get two live broadcasts (Redskins and Colts). I don't have NFL Network (Time Warner), but the local watering hole does!!!

Here is a recap, cuz I have nothing better to do right now:

Bills @REDSKINS -

Saturday, August 9th- 7pm et (LIVE)

Monday, August 11 - 4am et(re-air)

Wednesday, August 13- 1pm et (re-air)

Steelers vs Bills (in friggin' Toronto)-

Friday, August 15th - 12am (re-air)

Saturday August 16- 9am et (re-air)

Saturday August 16- 6pm (re-air)

Tuesday, August 19- 9am et (re-air)

Bills @COLTS -

Sunday, August 24- 8pm et (LIVE)

Tuesday, August 26- 3:30pm et (re-air)

Wednesday, August 27- 6am et (re-air)

Lions @BILLS-

Saturday, August 30- 5am et (re-air)

Sunday, August 31- 4am et (re-air)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job, NFL Network!

It's great! I get the Steelers one live too being local.

I remember just a few years ago how I wasn't able to see a single preseason game.

That list looks pretty complete to me...I am thrilled to see we get two live broadcasts (Redskins and Colts). I don't have NFL Network (Time Warner), but the local watering hole does!!!

Bills @REDSKINS -

Saturday, August 16- 12am et (re-air)

Bills @COLTS -

Lions @BILLS-

Thank you Buftex! I was looking for this and could not find it anywhere

I remember just a few years ago how I wasn't able to see a single preseason game.

Tell me about it. For years I would wander aimlessly from sports bar to sports bar, hoping to catch one with an "old" satellite that could pick up a Bills preseason game. I realize many cable subscribers despise the NFL Network, but for DirecTV subscribers it's a wonderful thing.

Tell me about it. For years I would wander aimlessly from sports bar to sports bar, hoping to catch one with an "old" satellite that could pick up a Bills preseason game. I realize many cable subscribers despise the NFL Network, but for DirecTV subscribers it's a wonderful thing.

I am a cable subscriber...I don't despise the NFL Network, just the NFL for keeping their product away from us who don't want/can't get the NFL Network. Ditto for the NFL Ticket. Of course, I heard a few months back, that the NFL Network was going to be purchased by ESPN, meaning it would become available to most cable subscribers. I haven't heard anything in a while thogh...I was hoping the deal would be in place by now...

Nice job, NFL Network!

Last year's prime time DAL-BUF game was easily one of the most exciting game of the '07 season. I think it has paid dividends...

• 2 weeks later...

Bills @REDSKINS -

Friday, August 15th - 12am (re-air)

Saturday August 16- 6pm (re-air)

Bills @COLTS -

Lions @BILLS-

I am so grateful for this post. Mucho appreciado.