DirecTv NFL'rs

Has anyone received a special package from direct?? (not your bill) Inside you will find the nicest concise calendar I have ever seen. :blink:

It looks laminated, but I am not resting a beverage on it to find out.

kgn12to83 screwed up, he thought display name change did not mean screen name. I thought it was the gibberish under your avatar

Have you guys had the ticket for a couple years? I got it last year and got nothing this year from directv. Damnit.

That's odd because once you sign up it's for life.

They automatically send you out the pamphlets and then already start charging you the extra $40 a month.

Look at your bill.

Confusing name-change issues aside, we did get the Bills schedule, a little NFL Sunday Ticket magnet, and a comprehensive NFL schedule from DirecTV.

I threw out everything but the magnet. It's a little bigger than a postage stamp. Big whoop.

Wonder what it cost DTV to print and mail this useless dribble? :thumbsup:

That's odd because once you sign up it's for life.

They automatically send you out the pamphlets and then already start charging you the extra $40 a month.

Look at your bill.

Yeah that. Along with the gifts came the first season installment with the Superfan rider. Cha-CHING!!

I havent gotten it yet either, but I did like the package a few years ago that came with the penalty flag "My dish, my house, my rules". I still throw it at the tv whenever we get jobbed by the refs

Have you guys had the ticket for a couple years? I got it last year and got nothing this year from directv. Damnit.

I've had the Ticket since the 2001 season, and I haven't seen this schedule either. Don't worry, you'll probably get it very soon.