Andy Dick busted for groping an underage girl

/dev/null

If I were a comedian, I think I'd be insulted Dick is described as "comedian Andy Dick." What a douchebag.

theres a couple you could add to that list, like

- Joe Rogan (also was in a show with Andy Dick, has he ever been funny? the Carlos Mencia thing was good though)

- Pauly Schore (do I really need a reason here?)

- Jimmy Fallon (sorry I can't stand him, he is merely a very bad clone of Adam Sandler)

Anyone else shocked that it was a 17 yo girl instead of a 12 yo boy?

Yeah, without reading the link I'd say its pretty obvious that he didn't have any bad intentions because clearly Andy Dick is gay.

- Pauly Shore (do I really need a reason here?)

I heard nowadays he is mostly running the Comedy Store, which his parents started.

- Joe Rogan (also was in a show with Andy Dick, has he ever been funny? the Carlos Mencia thing was good though)

- Jimmy Fallon (sorry I can't stand him, he is merely a very bad clone of Adam Sandler)

- Jim Breuer

I thought Joe Rogan was very funny on News Radio. Damn that was a good show.

Paul Shore -- clearly.

Jimmy Fallon -- yet another SNL alum who can sometimes be funny for about 2 minutes but anything longer is painfully unbearable.

Jon Lovitz, who I think can be very funny, is absolutely right about Andy Dick. Grade A idiotic behavior...I'm surprised he hasn't gone the way of John Belushi and Chris Farley, both of whom were far funnier than Mr. Dick.

Andy Dick's about as hilarious as a root canal. :D