PC Outta Control

WWVaBeach

Wow. What a bunch of frigging azzholes. Those douchebags had the race card in the holster and were itching to throw it at someone.

The Commissioner who made the "offensive remarks" should have told them to F off and to pick up a science book before running their mouths.

hmmmm we better compile a list of anything else that can be considered racist so we can forward it on to them, so maybe they can work on banning any others we can come up with :blink:

I used an 'african american' marker tonight.

i am going to call the FCC and complain about BET...I kind of find that racist...i mean is black entertainment something inferior to other forms of entertainment????

I'm going to call my Congressman and Senator and complain about the American Flag

50 White Stars? Where are the Black Stars!

It's bad in the military too.

White boards are now "Dry Erase Boards"

Flip charts are now "Turn Charts"

Black boards are "Chalk Boards"

Just a few examples. Since when is referring to a color racist. A black hole is fuggin BLACK!!! :devil:

hey USMC. now I know us Air Force people aren't like you Marines.... but man when I went to basic in 2004 I expected to be cursed at all day everyday...... Figured it would be kinda cool..... but no... they started passing regulations that said they couldn't swear at us...... I felt cheated ;)

hey USMC. now I know us Air Force people aren't like you Marines.... but man when I went to basic in 2004 I expected to be cursed at all day everyday...... Figured it would be kinda cool..... but no... they started passing regulations that said they couldn't swear at us...... I felt cheated :devil:

Well I went to Boot Camp in 1988 and got my ass beat on more than one occassion... It was usually because someone in my squad screwed up and I got my ass beat. It's not nearly as bad at Marine boot camp anymore either. They can't (aren't supposed to) cuss or haze recruits anymore either but Marines have a unique way of getting around regulations... ;)