PC Outta Control

WWVaBeach

Well I went to Boot Camp in 1988 and got my ass beat on more than one occassion... It was usually because someone in my squad screwed up and I got my ass beat. It's not nearly as bad at Marine boot camp anymore either. They can't (aren't supposed to) cuss or haze recruits anymore either but Marines have a unique way of getting around regulations... ;)

i was so upset, man i figured it came with the territory..... but oh well, the whole country and world has to be soooo PC ---- oh you hurt my feelings, i think i need to sue you

man up, grow a set and deal with it

:devil:

It's bad in the military too.

White boards are now "Dry Erase Boards"

Flip charts are now "Turn Charts"

Black boards are "Chalk Boards"

Just a few examples. Since when is referring to a color racist. A black hole is fuggin BLACK!!! :thumbsup:

:wacko:

What color is 'flip'?

i was so upset, man i figured it came with the territory..... but oh well, the whole country and world has to be soooo PC ---- oh you hurt my feelings, i think i need to sue you

man up, grow a set and deal with it

:thumbsup:

I am gonna get flamed by the military men out there, but what the heck!

In reply to your post:

Maybe the military can return to the days like back in the 1950's... Especially, the Marines... God knows that all it takes to square away foul balls is a good swim ala Ribbon Creek.

:wacko::wacko:

I am gonna get flamed by the military men out there, but what the heck!

In reply to your post:

Maybe the military can return to the days like back in the 1950's... Especially, the Marines... God knows that all it takes to square away foul balls is a good swim ala Ribbon Creek.

<_<:ph34r:

Not going to flame that. That was one idiot doing something stupid. But the PC'ness of the world today is causing Marines to be produced with much less dicipline than before. If it keeps getting like this we may as well be the Army... <_<