Guess for best proformance as a bill next year

I'd agree Whinter has the chance this season to really set himself apart from most other safeties in the leauge.

But this is a difficult one because there are several who seems to be primed this season for a break-out, specifically Lynch, Schobel, McGee on kick returns and even Edwards.

I'll go with Poz going over the 200 tackle mark.

With the added beef to the interior line, this should free him up to be a very productive MLB. If he stays healthy, he would need to average 13 a game(12.5 actually) to reach this milestone. I don't think thats out of the question...difficult but not impossible.

McKelvin: 4 Int's and 2 Def/ST TD's. If he gets substantial playing time.

Substantial playing time? Book it! He'll have 2 INT returns for TDs simply because they're gonna test him often enough for him to make plays. I say that fully knowing he's gonna get toasted a time or two as well. This kid is a rare talent.

GO BILLS!!!

I'll go with Poz going over the 200 tackle mark.

With the added beef to the interior line, this should free him up to be a very productive MLB. If he stays healthy, he would need to average 13 a game(12.5 actually) to reach this milestone. I don't think thats out of the question...difficult but not impossible.

If Poz gets 200 tackles it means our offense isn't sustaining drives, the defense has to take the field too many times as a result, and the D can't get off the field once they're out there.

Poz will still make his first Pro Bowl as the starting MLB on the most improved defense in the league.

GO BILLS!!!

There'll be so many outstanding individual performances that it will be hard to pick just one, but the one that will stand out the most will be Marshawn Lynch setting a new NFL single season rushing record as the Bills go...

19 and 0 baby!!! :cry:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Posluszny!!!!! :)

My ideas for this season:

Offensively:

Reed has a huge year by 3rd wr standards(800-900 yards)

Fowler sucks terribly

Evans disappoints again(not because of him but because of trent and jauron)

Hardy steps right in and does well(but seemingly never gets used to his potential)

Marshawn does about what he did last year, maybe a few more highlight reel runs

Trent either pisses some of us off for being too conservative, or turns into a 25-30 td qb

Defensively:

Stroud does a good job but doesn't seem like a saint

Spencer Johnson looks like an all pro, cutting through the line at some key times

Kawika Mitchell is solid and clutch

Crowell misses some key tackles

Posuluszny is all over the field, makes a lot of tackles near the line of scrimmage

Ko and Donte look like a veteran pair of safeties, cover both deep sidelines really well

Greer does better than expected

Random visions: McKelvin with one Cromartie-like return that makes us all cream ourselves, Whitner with a huge sack late in some 4th quarter, and Jauron openly admitting he does in fact have a vagina.

Random visions: McKelvin with one Cromartie-like return that makes us all cream ourselves, Whitner with a huge sack late in some 4th quarter, and Jauron openly admitting he does in fact have a vagina.

Somebody needs to lay off the sauce before posting... :)