I say !@#$ the 5.0

Fat Canuck Biatch had to go

Wouldn't jangle Stevie's Jimmy

Or jingle Marshawn's Rimmy

We ain't gonna pay for drinks

Or take shhit from hoes

Now she's bleedin from her Pootie

And she's bleedin from her nose

big ups to my boys in the K-Y.....keepin it real now in the 716.......

Lemmie hear ya say PRACTICE SQUAAAAAAAAAD!!!! BIATCH!

Well done sir! :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dis is Stevie Styles

We was out drivin miles

In the rain out in B-lo

Hit a ho how did we know

Biatch went flyin

Beast Mode be denyin

Po-Po come to OTA

They be tryin to fryin

I say !@#$ the 5.0

Fat Canuck Biatch had to go

Wouldn't jangle Stevie's Jimmy

Or jingle Marshawn's Rimmy

We ain't gonna pay for drinks

Or take shhit from hoes

Now she's bleedin from her Pootie

And she's bleedin from her nose

big ups to my boys in the K-Y.....keepin it real now in the 716.......

Lemmie hear ya say PRACTICE SQUAAAAAAAAAD!!!! BIATCH!

HOT TO DEATH!!! ;)

Well the fact that his "boy" says right on camera about Stevie never touching the stuff because he's a "professional athlete" makes me care even less what his boy is doing.

Good on Stevie from not smoking weed (even though I think its dumb that its illegal) and not jeopardizing his NFL career. I guess we do have some "character" guys on our team after all.

The incredibly misguided judgement to be hanging with a group of stoners WHILE A CAMERA IS ON- and even having one of the boneheads stick a bud in front of the lens- suggests that our draft pick is at the very least a COMPLETE knucklehead.

Don't think this clip won't get a showing at the league offices, putting invited extra scrutiny on a guy who by virtue of his draft slot was already unlikely to go on to stick an NFL roster.

Bye bye Stevie, we hardly knew ya!

The incredibly misguided judgement to be hanging with a group of stoners WHILE A CAMERA IS ON- and even having one of the boneheads stick a bud in front of the lens- suggests that our draft pick is at the very least a COMPLETE knucklehead.

Don't think this clip won't get a showing at the league offices, putting invited extra scrutiny on a guy who by virtue of his draft slot was already unlikely to go on to stick an NFL roster.

ummmm considering our 1100 yd 1st rd draft pick RB (alledgedly) actually committing a crime barely got a blip on the NFL/national media radar screen, I severly doubt that our 7th rd draft pick who hasn't played a down on a youtube video not committing a crime is going to get a whole lot of attention outside of this message board.

It seems like he made this before his senior year in college. So he was like 21 or so. Big deal. Some of you people on here sound like some grumpy old men. "Hey you kids, get off my lawn!" ;)

And the first "holier-than-thou" poster makes his appearance....

I guess we can add Steve Johnson to the list of players certain Bills "fans" want to run out of town...

The List:

1) Losman

2) Evans

3) Lynch

4) Hardy

5) Johnson

They might just end up with a team in Toronto if "fans" can force enough players up north with their great morality crusades...

It's funny how certain people are vilifying these players but the ones we grew up admiring Kelly, Thomas, Smith, etc. were certainly no angels of the gridiron. Winning sure changes perception and moral ambiguity doesn't it?

It's funny how certain people are vilifying these players but the ones we grew up admiring Kelly, Thomas, Smith, etc. were certainly no angels of the gridiron. Winning sure changes perception and moral ambiguity doesn't it?

Imagine if youtube, cell cams, and the magnified spotlight of sports news coverage existed in the late 80's. Half of the Bickering Bills would have been run out of town before ever getting a chance at their Super Bowl run.

Whether you are pro-weed or anti-weed is not relavent. Being anti-stupid, I'm offended by what a moron this guy was for going on camera with his dope buddies in the first place. Looks like another low-IQ fool for us to deal with.

Yes.

This isn't some photo jockey hiding in a tree and filming the guy puffing a joint behind a bar, and then putting it on the Internet. These guys uploaded the video themselves.

I am a friend of the grass and have burnt it down many times. I don't take any issue with the weed. It's the fact that you're not smart enough to be a little undercover about it, especially when you are a known athlete/public figure.

Trouble will find you easy enough in this day and age. No need to create it for yourself.

It seems like he made this before his senior year in college. So he was like 21 or so. Big deal. Some of you people on here sound like some grumpy old men. "Hey you kids, get off my lawn!" ;)

And until Allen Iverson has a seat on the league board, the judgment of players actions will be made by based on their rules, not yours or mine.

And the kid's judgement simply allowing himself to be filmed in this situation shows he doesn't have a grasp on the type of judgement the sharp and disciplined kids entering the league exercise.

BTW, I've smoked more weed than his buddies, but the fact is I work for myself. If my "boss" had rules against it, I'd have to decide whether I wanted to play by the bosses rules if I wanted to feel secure in my job. The kid is a dumbass for being in that video. A total dumbass. Doesn't make him a bad kid, doesn't necessarily exclude him from having an NFL career, but it does clearly show that he's a dimwit. In the climate of the NFL today, not being very smart can go a long way in making life miserable for you. See "Marshawn Lynch".

Looks like another low-IQ fool for us to deal with.

There could be more to learn from Wonderlic results than most fans assume.

And the first "holier-than-thou" poster makes his appearance....

I guess we can add Steve Johnson to the list of players certain Bills "fans" want to run out of town...

The List:

1) Losman

2) Evans

3) Lynch

4) Hardy

5) Johnson

They might just end up with a team in Toronto if "fans" can force enough players up north with their great morality crusades...

Agreed remember Bruce and the blow suspension? Or how about the Lou Piccone,Phil Villapiano, Isaih Roberston Chuck Knox Bills when they weren't tested for anything,rumors about those guys were constant. Has anybody watched the other two videos with Stevie Stiles? Still a very dumb move on his part .

And until Allen Iverson has a seat on the league board, the judgment of players actions will be made by based on their rules, not yours or mine.

And the kid's judgement simply allowing himself to be filmed in this situation shows he doesn't have a grasp on the type of judgement the sharp and disciplined kids entering the league exercise.

BTW, I've smoked more weed than his buddies, but the fact is I work for myself. If my "boss" had rules against it, I'd have to decide whether I wanted to play by the bosses rules if I wanted to feel secure in my job. The kid is a dumbass for being in that video. A total dumbass. Doesn't make him a bad kid, doesn't necessarily exclude him from having an NFL career, but it does clearly show that he's a dimwit. In the climate of the NFL today, not being very smart can go a long way in making life miserable for you. See "Marshawn Lynch".

There could be more to learn from Wonderlic results than most fans assume.

You're about 2-3 weeks too late. The anti-Lynch crusades were scheduled for May 31 to June 14, 2008. Sorry you missed the opportunity.

You're about 2-3 weeks too late. The anti-Lynch crusades were scheduled for May 31 to June 14, 2008. Sorry you missed the opportunity.

Damn, I didn't think the Loyal Order of the Bonehead would have already found the time to present Lynch their Bert Lahr Award for his actions since knocking a pedestrian to the ground and fleeing the scene.

Damn, I didn't think the Loyal Order of the Bonehead would have already found the time to present Lynch their Bert Lahr Award for his actions since knocking a pedestrian to the ground and fleeing the scene.

Oh? and you have new evidence that Lynch was driving? Frank Clark would like to subpoena you. I suppose right now you are working on a new post about how drafting marshawn lynch somehow means that the Bills will not reach the super bowl until 2018.

As for Johnson, wow, he has a friend that smokes weed. As long as Johnson isnt doing it, i dont see the problem. So maybe it was dumb. It isnt any dumber than the sh-- that goes on at your average college campus every weekend.

And actually, while i have you here, we're all still awaiting your response to this post, where OC in Philly took you behind the woodshed.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?s=&am...t&p=1036876