THE BILLS WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR

major

We will go back to Tampa next February and win the game we should have won in SB XXV. This is going to be a special year that will result in a Lombardi trophy residing at One Bills Drive. Buffalo's going to the Super Bowl- I've got a feeling.

We will go back to Tampa next February and win the game we should have won in SB XXV. This is going to be a special year that will result in a Lombardi trophy residing at One Bills Drive. Buffalo's going to the Super Bowl- I've got a feeling.

That's a great feeling to have. Where did you get it?

Y'know...I've been pretty sure the Bills would once again be a .500 team. So here I am, all ready to get up in your face about your hopeless subjective optimism completely unbased in reality, perhaps even your near-total ignorance of the game that your post demonstrates...

...but you wrote the title of the topic in capital letters. Instant credibiltiy. I mean instant. Only a true football guru would use all caps for his Suiperbowl prediction. Who am I to argue with the caps lock key? Your my new hero. :rolleyes:

Not to be a total downer, but Intelligence sources list New York (#1), Boston (#4), and Miami (#5), as the most likely targets for a nuclear attack thanks to their symbolic, financial, semetic, and port access status.

If by some means we do have a disaster and there are 5 suitcase nukes floating around in operatives' hands right now, there is a very good chance that the Bills would get home field advantage throughout the playoffs thanks to a 6-0 division record, and the weakness of opposition in the 10 games they would actually have to play.

I call this scenario, The Patriotic Hedge.

That's the way to think. That's the only way to go into any season -- with the Super Bowl in mind. Remember how Thurman Thomas inspired his teammates before their first Super Bowl appearance by writing Super Bowl XXV on his shoes I think it was. This is a very talented team. There will be those who say "one more year", but why not THIS year?! Remember how Buffalo almost made it past Cleveland in '89 were it not for a dropped pass in the endzone?! This could be the year for sure.

Not to be a total downer, but Intelligence sources list New York (#1), Boston (#4), and Miami (#5), as the most likely targets for a nuclear attack thanks to their symbolic, financial, semetic, and port access status.

If by some means we do have a disaster and there are 5 suitcase nukes floating around in operatives' hands right now, there is a very good chance that the Bills would get home field advantage throughout the playoffs thanks to a 6-0 division record, and the weakness of opposition in the 10 games they would actually have to play.

I call this scenario, The Patriotic Hedge.

It is nice to see Hillary's campaign staff has moved on to other interests.