WECK now streaming

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Paul Hamilton is one of them. That guy is always super informative.

I love Hamilton as the Sabres insider, but, his Bills info is pretty weak...you would think GR could hire a football guy to do football...

I love Hamilton as the Sabres insider, but, his Bills info is pretty weak...you would think GR could hire a football guy to do football...

GR had the guy from WNSA who did the Bills (forgot his name) doing the 20-20 sports for awhile.

He is kinda goofy, but found him to be informative.

GR had the guy from WNSA who did the Bills (forgot his name) doing the 20-20 sports for awhile.

He is kinda goofy, but found him to be informative.

Jeff Morrison.

He loves us that much, posted that link like 3 minutes before he had to go on air :devil:

The timestamp reads 6:03, so he posted while on the air..... ;)

Finally an alternative. Good luck Brad...

I will be in Jamestown August 8-10 for the Summer Hockey Tourney at the JSBA...I may stop in to Club Mondays again :blink:

Now there's a phrase you don't hear very often, "I'll stop in Mondays, again"....

I like it...

And, you can shrink the window down to almost nothing if you are concerned about the "ad"... Unlike some streaming players.

I posted a url earlier in this thread. You might like that one even better.

Edit: Man this talk on Marshawn and his hair stylist is really funny.

We just had a nice basketball related email read on the air by Brad from Dennis in Austin, who mentioned TBD in his email and that he was listening on the web.

TBD IN THE HOUSE!!!!

So, who is Dennis in Austin?

We just had a nice basketball related email read on the air by Brad from Dennis in Austin, who mentioned TBD in his email and that he was listening on the web.

TBD IN THE HOUSE!!!!

So, who is Dennis in Austin?

raises hand ;)