WECK now streaming

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He loves us that much, posted that link like 3 minutes before he had to go on air :rolleyes:

Spamming sonuva ...

Kidding, Brad. Wicked cool. Thanks for the heads-up, and I'll look forward to listening.

Ok I think, if you want to play this in winamp or windows media player on your desktop... I think you can use this url...

mms://nick11a.surfernetwork.com/weck

.. though surfnetwork might get a little mad for missing out on some ad revenue.

Thanks for putting that link up. Once I get a chance, I'll have a permanent thing on my site using that as well as the regular one. (I prefer yours.)

Thanks for putting that link up. Once I get a chance, I'll have a permanent thing on my site using that as well as the regular one. (I prefer yours.)

Brad...you guys going to do anything on gamedays? Miss seeing you along Abbott...its been a few years since you had that gig next to where we tailgated!

this evenings show is epic. this is great. he's tearing gr apart.

I just came on here to say the same thing.

Brad is spilling the beans about the idiotic management decisions at WGR and the horrible grammer of the guy in charge of writing the advertising copy. ( I was just on... Tim in Amherst :lol: )

Great stuff.

Brad is insinuating that we will soon be hearing some of our favorite folks from GR on WECK.

The Brad Riter Radio Network is taking over the world!!!! :lol: