WECK now streaming

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad taste alert. You may not like him, but you can't say he sucks.

I have to agree. He warns people regularly what kind of show he does and says if its not your bag, don't listen. His show is a freeform, stream of consciousness type of thing with sports thrown in as a kind of cohesive... adhesive.

The Eclectic Brad Riter Radio Network is on the air. The revolution will not be televised.

Bad taste alert. You may not like him, but you can't say he sucks.

Sure he can ... and he does, over and over and over and over. I'm curious, gomper: do you have some kind of spybot set up to alert you when there's WGR- or Riter-bashing to be had? Because we never hear from you otherwise ...

Sure he can ... and he does, over and over and over and over. I'm curious, gomper: do you have some kind of spybot set up to alert you when there's WGR- or Riter-bashing to be had? Because we never hear from you otherwise ...

Wait Lori. Now listen, I think of you as one of the more reasonable and smarter folks around here. Top echelon, if you will. Now I also think highly of Brad Riter's show. And I'm curious.. did you just say that his show sucks? I mean, if you do, I'll want to argue with you and all. In either case I am very curious, can you expand on what you just said a wee bit?

Wait Lori. Now listen, I think of you as one of the more reasonable and smarter folks around here. Top echelon, if you will. Now I also think highly of Brad Riter's show. And I'm curious.. did you just say that his show sucks? I mean, if you do, I'll want to argue with you and all. In either case I am very curious, can you expand on what you just said a wee bit?

I hate to speak for Lori, but I think she is saying that Gomper can say that he sucks, because HE does it over and over, and seems to only post when there is a chance to bash WGR or Brad.

I hate to speak for Lori, but I think she is saying that Gomper can say that he sucks, because HE does it over and over, and seems to only post when there is a chance to bash WGR or Brad.

Thanks, Tim. Yes, the "he" refers to gomper. Look at his posts, the overwhelming majority of which were written solely to take shots at one or another of the local sportstalk hosts. Not that there's anything wrong with expressing his opinion -- I think the on-air guys all realize that negative feedback comes with the job -- but it would be nice if our friend gomper actually stopped by to talk about the team once in a while, ya know?

One more note on that: while criticism of public figures is allowed here, personal attacks on other TSW posters are not.

If you still doubt where I stand, rt, read my earlier posts in this thread ...

Ah, the "and he does, over and over and over and over" got me. I thought "he" was Brad.

An ambiguous identifier, if you will. :lol:

I just came on here to say the same thing.

Brad is spilling the beans about the idiotic management decisions at WGR and the horrible grammer of the guy in charge of writing the advertising copy. ( I was just on... Tim in Amherst :lol: )

Great stuff.

Brad is insinuating that we will soon be hearing some of our favorite folks from GR on WECK.

The Brad Riter Radio Network is taking over the world!!!! :blink:

God, I wish I was listening to this. I heard Brad busting on the promos when he was still working at GR - how they didn't make sense........The current one bugging me is for their golf tournament - they say "if you missed our golf tournament last year, you missed a once in a lifetime experience, so make plans for this year's tournament on July 7th"............Uh, so it was a once in a lifetime experience, but I can do it again in a few weeks. OK

Brad rocks - I hope that he can get some help at WECK and start doing things like the Truth Detector, etc.

God, I wish I was listening to this. I heard Brad busting on the promos when he was still working at GR - how they didn't make sense........The current one bugging me is for their golf tournament - they say "if you missed our golf tournament last year, you missed a once in a lifetime experience, so make plans for this year's tournament on July 7th"............Uh, so it was a once in a lifetime experience, but I can do it again in a few weeks. OK

Brad rocks - I hope that he can get some help at WECK and start doing things like the Truth Detector, etc.

funny. he did mention that exact promo on air.

• 3 weeks later...