WECK now streaming

Time to dig up the running Riter thread, I suppose ...

Tonight, before beginning an in-depth discussion of the Chinese government's "weather modification" efforts, he announced that Steve Christie will join play-by-play man Paul Peck on the UB football broadcasts. Wonder how that's going to mesh with Peck's Bills Radio Network sideline duties, or if someone else will be taking over that job instead?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to dig up the running Riter thread, I suppose ...

Tonight, before beginning an in-depth discussion of the Chinese government's "weather modification" efforts, he announced that Steve Christie will join play-by-play man Paul Peck on the UB football broadcasts. Wonder how that's going to mesh with Peck's Bills Radio Network sideline duties, or if someone else will be taking over that job instead?

From what I understand, Paul Peck's Bills stuff is not effected in any way. The Bills people and the radio people all supported his decision to take on the additional role. I'll know more tomorrow but I'm 99% sure that everything else has stayed the same for Paul.

We're all excited about the UB broadcast team, from both an on-air and a technical, behind-the-scenes standpoint. There's really only one position left to fill and there are a few candidates, all of whom are more than qualified.

Thanks for the response -- I started putting together the broadcast info for the Washington game tonight, so I'll need to know that. Could lead to some brutal travel if UB and the Bills are on the road the same weekend; more power to PP if he's figured out how to do it. I wondered how Howard managed, and he didn't have to worry about traveling with the Bills.

Good stuff about shooting at clouds. I needed the laugh. (Of course, our government has tried variations on the same theme; Google "Operation Popeye" ...)